ALWAYS READ it, then DELETE it, to keep from asking questions that
are clearly answered in posts like this one.

This was sent to everyone and has no bearing on your current account status!

First we would like to apologize to those members that shouldn't have gotten some of the latest announcements we've made. Some classes are intended to receive very little of this traffic, but we're all human and things happen for whatever reason.

This has come to our attention through reports and we appreciate them dearly as that is the only way things are fixed. It has also been asked many many times recently about the promo announcements and why they get sent out everyday, etc.. So instead of trying to continue answering these inquires one at a time over and over, we're making a general announcement to all revealing how these promo schedules work and who gets what and when.

Everyone including Staff - General site updates and anything that affects the site globally and announcements directly from the site owner which normally falls under the first two things mentioned.
PCVIP - Maybe when a new promo starts, or a special that affects this class directly that we feel is to their advantage. They will not continue to get them as dailies, and PCVIP specials only once a week. This class is almost totally exempt from everything except what is outlined above and definitely from the dailies.
VIP - This is the standard VIP class and indicates that you took a promo and not a normal tier package. This class should only receive new promos when they start and one once a week normally around the weekend area, perhaps two a week depending on a few mitigating factors. This class is not totally exempt, but limited on what they receive and when.
3 tier VIPs - This class may or may not receive daily promo announcements and all depends on how funding is going and where we're sitting on the month in general. This class is not exempt from announcements.
Power Users - Not exempt from anything and will continue to get them daily
Users - Same as PU
Leech - Pretty self explanatory for this group. You need the help anyhow, just donate to help the site and we'll help you fix your account. Our leech class-structure will be overhauled in the near future. Leechblock is a poorly designed system that can be easily exploited and will be totally disabled soon. Once this change happens and you're a leech, you won't be able to do anything but seed until you're account is corrected period.

Secondly, we would like for everyone to know that unless we spam the site every single day, donations drop off and don't come in. We wish it wasn't like this and personally I can't stand it and have better things to do with my time, then repeat all the same redundant things we go through month in and month out.

If you don't want to receive announcements, based on the above, you know what to do. However, we are also willing to STOP sending them all together to everyone provided we stay on track, but I can honestly say I don't see that happening, but provided it does we will make good on that promise. Just like we're going to make good on site restrictions when we don't.

We started the new year off with a bang with the momentum from December carrying over into January and the first week was right on track, however, as expected just like clockwork, without the constant threats and being in everyone's face, things have once again trickled to near nothing. Not even 4 donations yesterday.. this isn't gonna cut it good members. You wonder why we send them everyday and make the announcements that we do? The answer is simple.. nothing happens unless we do.

We need continued support and we will hold true to site restrictions come February unless we have January covered. It's just a simple shame, that unless we're in your face, a huge part of our members never act on their own accord and donations stop.

We crunched the numbers yesterday and we're 23% behind schedule/target. On this trajectory, we'll be down 40% by months end. Under the current internet and ISPs issues, I really don't think any of you want to try and find other means for your torrenting habits. I can guarantee you may not think it a big deal, but as always, we don't know what we have until it's gone. You're all here for a reason and it isn't because there are 100s of other great sites out there. If this isn't the case, then please move along so we can adjust our services and cater to those members that do support us and truly want to be here.

We're approaching things as nicely as we can to maintain the site in a friendly manner. Just remember who has done what when it becomes not so pleasant and the shit has to hit the fan again. That my friends is something that never has to happen and can always be prevented proactively!

Thank you for your time...
-On behalf of the Staff at Bitsoup-