Hello Everyone.
It was just a few months ago in July 2014 that we were less then a week from closing our doors.

Sad to say but with the lost income in Sept and Oct and the really low donation levels in Nov We are now yet another 10 days from being cut from the inet unless yet again members bail us out to cover our bandwidth costs.

We wanted to go into 2015 with enough $$$ to cover bills for quite a while. We have supplied over 5k worth of prices. yet we have collected little.

Enjoy the credit promo while you can because at the end of bday promo Its gone. We have seen a small amount of donations over past 24hrs. Thank you to everyone who has heard our call for help. We are still far from reaching what is needed with 9 days to go.

Please take this warning to heart.

My crew have done all they can to push you the member to help support what you love.

So please get your ratio fix while you still can or buy your ratio for what ever reason because I will not be able to offer such another time it has proven to be the knife in Bitsoup back.

Thank you to everyone donor's seeders users everyone for making bitsoup the best site.

On a personal Note. Please do not pm me. I have opened a topic in the Bitsoup Forums Called Rexxz Lounge. Come msg me there and Ill be glad to reply.

Bitsoup is here in 2015 only if people want it to be. You know what we need.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITSOUP!
..and her members

Well, we did it guys and gals! 10 years on the internet and still counting..
This is a fantastic time to be a Bitsoupian as we move into the future; the dawn of a new era. 10 years is no joke to say the least and we couldn't have done it without you, our members. Without you this site would be just another site and would have never lasted near as long as we have.

Thank you and hope to see you all for the next 10!

We're embarking on a new journey this year that should keep Bitsoup where to go for your file sharing and community needs. Our staff and fellow community are some of the best anywhere, and dedicated in helping you with any issue. We have big plans for the site this coming year, and there will be something for all.

We're dedicated in progress and moving forward, so expect to see many improvements in security, anonymity, and user features.

Speaking of celebrations, what would a celebration be without great gifts, right? We've been talking the last few months about getting away from all the credit and gaining some real incentive for 2015 when you support your great site, and we've done just that. This will be the only give-away this size for the new Bitsoup year, but expect good things.

Happy Birthday everyone! Thank you for all you do and good luck with the drawings... there will be 55 winners in all, which makes your chances pretty fantastic.

BDAY10 Gifts
01 Grand Prize: Alienware 17 Laptop or Surface Pro 3

02 Second Prizes: Alienware Alpha i5 Console

03 Third Prizes:iPhone6

04 Prizes of: Lifetime Platinum Account

05 Prizes of: $200 Steam Gift Card

06 Prizes of: 1yr Platinum Account

07 Prizes of: Alienware Keyboard

08 Prizes of: Alienware Headset

09 Prizes of: Xbox Live Gold

10 Prizes of: 100 TB Upload credit