Bitsoup and 2014!

July 2014 was by far the scariest month Bitsoup has ever had to deal with. We were 2 weeks away of being forced to make changes to Bitsoup that would forever affect our great site. Because so many members helped when we needed it most, it has made it quite hard to offer any promo now that will attract a decent amount of donations.

At least the monies collected July & August brought our bills up to date. The other day we had a outage that took down our main DB Box. While we're currently running smooth on the backup server the Fall Fundraiser was deployed early to try and shore up funds to upgrade gear. Well, I'm sad to say it didn't work.

We will keep things going as normal between now and end of 2014, but if things don't change for the better, we will have to make some changes in 2015 as I cant afford to keep covering the costs of Bitsoup without proper monthly support from you the member. The very same members that use the site and our service.

We are tired of begging for funding, as everyone knows how great Bitsoup is. I'd hate to close the doors, but will in 2015 if our community doesn't change.

Thanks to the contributions and countless hours of hard work put in by many, many people, over the past 9yrs. Bitsoup has grown and developed into a wonderful sharing community, where aside from lots of torrents, lots of "friendly faces" can be found. Much of this depends on the time and hardworking efforts many people have given Bitsoup, but all of it depends on the donating support that we are given by our members. Without donations, none of this is even possible!

Come Join us in the forums to talk about the financial future of Bitsoup.

Click Here to enter the discussion
Open Forum This Weekend

While everyone is welcome to speak about the life of Bitsoup moving forward or about its past, I'm warning people now that abuse and or attacks towards staff or this site will not be tolerated.

READ IN FULL

If you can, please support Bitsoup for a chance to WIN!

First prize: 50TB Credit
Second Prize: 25TB Credit
Third Prize
: 10TB Credit

Donate $25 and receive:
1 Entry for the 2014 Grand Prize

4000GB Credit
3 Months VIP Status
5 Invites for All Your Friends

- A Donor Star
- A Custom Title
- Access to Platinum Club
- Immune to Suspension
- and much more

Winners Announced: Oct 20th

For proper account credit, use the donation button with this promo only.
Manual corrections may not be made for user error.
For more details on payment methods and credit, please read our Donation FAQ