Hello and Welcome to Bitleechers.

Today the owner has made the entire site "Freeleech" on every torrent. This is to give old and new members just joining a buffer and to collect seedbonus which you can trade in at any time providing you have enough accumulated to trade. So for alot of you asking how to get your ratio up this is one of the keys to success as being a loyal member. Seed until you bleed. Download whatever you want and how ever many you want. The more you have seeding the more Bonus you get per hour. Remember to download the torrent in full. meaning when you download also make sure you download the sample and nfo files is applicable. If you dont and stop seeding you will be charged with a Hit and Run. No one wants that. Please remember we dont beg for donations and leave this up to the members if they like our site. Donations are welcomed but not a must for all members. Any of you Leechwarned by the system will have to either donate or trade in seedbonus to participate in this Freeleech period otherwise you wont be able to download because you are blocked.

How can I increase my Ratio on site ?
Answer is below:

Any torrent you download over 100 MB You will recieve 0.5 Bonus points per hour per torrent.
Any torrent you download under 100 MB You will recieve 0.2 Bonus points per hour per torrent.
You will receive 1 point for each comment you make on a torrent.
You will receive 1 point for each post you make in the forum.
You will receive 0.1 points for each shout you make in the shoutbox.
You will receive 1 point for every hour you spend listening to our shoutcast radio stream.
You will receive 1 point per hour for Idling in irc or Live Chat.

If any of you want to idle in irc you can click on Live Chat or install this below.

https://www.bitleechers.me/torrents-...s.php?id=37567

IRC DETAILS
server : irc.bitleechers.me
port : 6667
channels : #chat #pre #announce #tv #games

We are undecided how long Freeleech will be for. So, please whatever you download seed back so others can take advantage and leech from you.

Enjoy

Bitleechers Staff Team