Today, 01:57 PM - Freeleech Experiment

Although the tracker has a minimum ratio of only 0.1 we understand some struggle to meet it. Many of you would know the framework of the tracker does not allow us to provide individual freeleech torrents, but over the next week I will be trialling a workaround to generate some upload credit for people with low ratios.

I need to stress the opportunity to earn free upload credit is targeted ONLY at members with an overall ratio LESS THAN 1.0. If I find members with a ratio above 1.0 using fast connections to grab all the freeleech upload credit intended for struggling members, I will at a minimum remove double the upload credit earned from your account as punishment.(yeah i know i am a harsh bastard)

This is where it gets a little complicated. I will be using a workaround where I will nuke(delete) the nominated torrents a few days after people have had a chance to seed and get upload credit. The catch? the download amount will count until I nuke the torrent. The second catch, people visiting the site on a daily or more frequent basis will have the best opportunity of grab the most upload credit. I must reiterate this is an experiment and whilst it should work, something unexpected may occur.

The first small trial torrent to qualify for freeleech is nothing1's Fleetwood Mac - Tusk[24bit192khz][DIGITAL DOWNLOAD]. Torrents will be added/removed daily from this list.

[UPDATE] Members with a ratio above 1.0 may grab the file and stop seeding immediately once they reach 100% if they want to help provide additional upload credit for members that qualify.