As many of you know the tracker was acting all funny earlier giving our "this client is banned name tracker here" messages. I guess it is my fault for not being more specific in my original post saying this could happen. For that I am sorry and if I showed you any aggression I apologize to you as well.

As you can imagine when something like that happens, I personally get bombarded with PM's on both here, irc channel, and the forums so if I said anything offensive towards you in any way I am deeply sorry.

Now since that is out of the way I will go into what took place earlier today which I think will benefit all members. As most of you know, adding clients to our whitelist and the fact the whitelist is posted in the forums and not the tracker is a bit of a pain in the ass. I changed some of our tracker config files and made it possibly for us to add and delete clients off the whitelist from the tracker itself without the need for me personally to go into the FTP or putty to do it. What this means is, updates will be much more frequent and less stressful. In addition I have also added a whitelist to the tracker found here:

https://www.blackcats-games.net/whitelist.php

When clients are added or deleted the whitelist is updated instantly to reflect the changes so there should be no more confusion.

Hope this satisfies everything and again Im sorry if I treated you poorly over the last few hours. It was a little hectic from where I was sitting.

Happy gaming.

regs//