I know many of you don't know where or who to give your referrals to. I still stand by my decision regarding the 4chan incident but I also understand that the members do need a way to give their referrals to others in a manner that wont jeopardize their account. For this reason I have reopened the #invites IRC channel. Originally this channel was used by staff to conduct interviews for prospective members and create accounts accordingly. Now I would like to invite any and all members who would like to share their invites with other people. You can set your own requirements and who you refer will be entirely up to you without the intervention of staff. You also will not be held responsible for the actions of the people you refer. If you want to just give them away or if you want to ask them a few questions about the rules/faq or their gaming habits in general, either way is fine. The only thing I will ask however is that you do the actual referral code exchange in PM so that it isnt a free for all. I want to see how this works out over the next few weeks.

Cheers!