What's Christmas without some freeleech? Yep we thought the same too, so here are some staff picks for the festive season. As usual only releases uploaded at the time of this post will be freeleech.

The Family Man [2000]

The gingerbread cookie cutter script makes this acceptable as a Christmas pick I hope but also, it has a very simple yet life-changing message which personally affected me 15 or so years ago.

A Christmas Story [1983]

This was watched on repeat as a child. Christmas can't happen without a Red Rider BB Gun!

Arthur Christmas [2011]

Because there's always time for a bow!!

It's a Wonderful Life [1946]

A rightful Christmas classic, this film never fails to charm. For best results, watch on Christmas Eve with mulled wine, mince pies and a log fire going.

Elf [2003]

My family and I always watch this movie every Christmas. Love every second of it. Very funny.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles [1987]

In spite of the fact that Planes, Trains & Automobiles was released on Nov. 25th, 1987, its reach into the Christmas season and spirit of things is still timeless 29 years later! #25 on Empire Magazine's "50 Funniest Comedies Ever".

Directed by the great John Hughes and starring Steve Martin and John Candy.

Rated R - While it is not a "family" movie for all ages, it's so funny that you might just break the house rules and let Grandma watch anyhow.

Holiday Inn [1942]

Bing Crosby sings the classic song in his prime. Fred Astaire does his thing too. Meet the movie that inspired the hotel chain name.

Die Hard 2 [1990]

You know what smells like Christmas? John McClane creating a landing strip with kerosene, that's what.

Scrooged [1988]

Bill Murray learns the true meaning of Christmas.

Gremlins [1984]

Christmas, monsters and cuddly furballs.

Rare Exports-A Christmas Tale [2010]

Finnish dark humour at it's best. Thoroughly engaging, charming and clever, not to be missed!

Home Alone [1990]

The movie that is in my collection to watch once a year at Christmas

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence [1983]

Much like this year has been a major bummer so is this movie.

As always we wish you a very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year! Keep an eye out over the coming days for some more surprises too!

The Staff