2022 Teacher's Day Mid-Autumn Festival Double Festival Activities Summary

2022 Teacher's Day Mid-Autumn Festival Double Festival Activities Summary

1. Official seeds are free [2022-09-10 00:00:00 to 2022-09-12 23:59:59 (GMT+08:00)] for everyone to download, watch, supplement seeds, claim seeds, etc.

2. Temporarily open to tourists, and resume the closed state after the festival

3. Temporarily open the invitation permission to Power User, and restore it after the festival.

4. To reduce the risk level, you can go to the post bar (pt bar), friend station forum invitation area, pt related group chats and other places related to pt to issue invitations to this site, please do not disclose the website URL. And it is possible to keep the whole station hidden in public, depending on the environment in the circle. Since the site opened, it has experienced ups and downs such as connection blockage in some areas that were suspected of being reported, so it is more sensitive to and attaches great importance to risk issues. I don’t want to put the publisher and the site in danger. We have worked hard to publish, and sincerely hope that everyone can find the resources they like on this site!

5. Finally, on behalf of all the members of the official group of this site, I wish all teachers and friends the best of luck! I wish you all a happy Mid-Autumn Festival, reunion and happiness!