I certainly hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday, and as a gift to all of you, staff has decided that we would like to make the entire site Globally Freeleech until after New Years! I won't give you an exact end date right now, but lets just say at least until after New Years, and I also want to give everyone some time to spend with their families so probably a day or so later

In addition to this, Anthelion will be opening its doors to new members via IRC interview. If you have any friends you would like to help join Anthelion, but do not have invites available yourself, please send them to our IRC located at irc.nebulance.cc:6697 #Ant-Invites The room has a topic set with instructions, but all you need to do is type .interview for the bot to begin its work. Please note that this is not just an open signup, we are willing to be a little more lenient with who we extend invitations to in light of the holiday seasons, but we are still not looking for someone with 0 PT experience. We will begin advertising this to r/trackers and r/opensignups in the next day or two, but the bot is running now, so theres is nothing stopping someone from jumping in now.

Happy Holidays Antlers!