DONATIONS

As you all might have gathered by now that in last few weeks we've been having some problems with site, first it was one of the axx we had that wasn't producing what we where paying for, so we had to replace it with another host, secondly we had problems with the site slowing down, we tried everything possible to rectify it, but after weeks of hard work it turned out that it was one of our new drives that was the culprit and we've had to replace that as well, hopefully things will run smooth from now on.

Now about the donations, as you might have noticed in last 4 or 5 months we barely reached 50%, last month we did a b it better by reaching 73%, but still way down from the monthly target and if we are to keep going we desperately need the donations, we are rock bottom and extra costs are always popping up.

If you could donate anything we'll be very grateful, anything big all small it all counts at the end of the day.

On behalf of myself and all the staff I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all our members that stood by us all these years, and I would also like to take this opportunity to TAHNK all our staff past and present for their hard work in keeping the site going.

Over and Out :-)

Donate!