Collections change in rules

Hi there, hope this finds you in good health and spirit.

Some news for site:
-------------------

Collections, Bundles and Boxed Sets of books have been discouraged over the past few years as a pre-cursor to eventually replacing them with the individual books in their own right. Although it is understood that the collected sets are somewhat easier to download (eg; a number of books in one download) the collections are, in many cases, fragmented, somewhat messy, lacking in volume information and as far as staff maintenance is concerned, bordering on the impossible to maintain and bring/keep up to date.

The main problem with a collection of books is that very often there are some books missing, and also it is impossible to update said collection with any new additions to the works. It is decided that the existing uploaded Collection/Sets etc., will be eventually replaced by the contained individual books that are within. The individual books will be first prepared and uploaded and upon completion, subject to checks, the Collection/Set will be taken down/removed.

Anyone with the relevant books can compile and upload a series of books in single format and once all books in a collection are available as singles, request for the collection to be removed.

This will not affect any works that are not available in any other format elsewhere - i.e. a single file containing more than 1 book/volume.
(As for example an Omnibus of Books 1-2, then 3-4, 5-6 etc.). In other words, editions of series that are published as a set by Audible etc. like some series that are published as 2 books in one, does NOT count towards being a collection, and does NOT warrant replacing, as that is the way you'd buy it anyway.

Also, recently we had a matter concerning the use of capitals or not in the author or narrator names. While it is understood that some people may put their names on their works in small letters and not use the accepted naming conventions, here on ABT we will adhere to a standard of spelling ALL author/narrator names with starting capitals as per normal, everyday usage. So, even if someone publishes as zonke wonke, we will list it as Zonke Wonke. I hope that is clearly understood.

I need to thank our uploaders, and the FEW people that as editors DO actually edit the old books here. You guys are doing a sterling job - keep it up, one day we'll celebrate the last one to be corrected, thanks again. Should you be interested in helping us edit torrents, please do contact me, TheGene via PM and we can discuss it.