It's Christmas !!!

What's up guys ...

Yeah finally 2020 is in the gutter where it belongs as probably the worst year most of us have ever had. Corona has had an immense impact on all our lives and it ain't going away soon if ever. We had to learn to live completely different to what we were used to, and some of us actually lost it all, due to job losses, poor economy etc.

Well, rest assured that I will do my utmost not to deprive you of ABT as well. We will endeavour to always be here for you, with good books and a friendly chat where you can quite literally talk about ANY subject you like.

I sincerely thank those of you that donated to ABT in 2020, your help is SO appreciated. I just ask yet again, if anyone has a spare fiver, please do consider a donation if you think we're worth it?

It'd be pretty dismal if at Christmas I yet again have to cut my personal budget to pay site fees, don't you think? So, please do help us out if you can.

Otherwise, I wish you a really good month, may you be able to see your loved ones, and if you really have to travel, wear a mask folks.

MERRY CHRISTMAS from TG and the Staff.