Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Empornium, Orpheus, Bibliotik, RED, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Freshon | IpTorrents | TorrentDay Invites Giveaway

  1. #31
    New user kakarot87's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    I'd like to apply for a IPtorrents invite please.

    Thanks.

  2. #32
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    88850
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,732
    Time Online
    76 d 10 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Liked
    5237 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot87 View Post
    I'd like to apply for a IPtorrents invite please.

    Thanks.
    -Press Thanks/Like button
    -Tell me why you want the invite

  3. #33
    New user kakarot87's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Sorry i thought i did press the "like button", I've done that now. As to why i would like a invite it is because i have heard IPtorrents is a really good private tracker and I've been looking not only for a good private tracker for a long time now but also been looking for a invite to the site. I have asked around on a lot of forums but they are all been to no avail. This inst my first private tracker I've used different ones like pwtorrents which is mainly a wrestling private tracker and have a good ratio there. I also used Demonoid (but since it shut down is the reason why i am looking for a new private tracker).

  4. #34
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    88850
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,732
    Time Online
    76 d 10 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Liked
    5237 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot87 View Post
    Sorry i thought i did press the "like button", I've done that now. As to why i would like a invite it is because i have heard IPtorrents is a really good private tracker and I've been looking not only for a good private tracker for a long time now but also been looking for a invite to the site. I have asked around on a lot of forums but they are all been to no avail. This inst my first private tracker I've used different ones like pwtorrents which is mainly a wrestling private tracker and have a good ratio there. I also used Demonoid (but since it shut down is the reason why i am looking for a new private tracker).
    send me your email!

  5. #35
    New user kakarot87's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yokel View Post
    send me your email!
    Sent you a PM.

  6. #36
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    88850
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,732
    Time Online
    76 d 10 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Liked
    5237 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot87 View Post
    Sorry i thought i did press the "like button", I've done that now. As to why i would like a invite it is because i have heard IPtorrents is a really good private tracker and I've been looking not only for a good private tracker for a long time now but also been looking for a invite to the site. I have asked around on a lot of forums but they are all been to no avail. This inst my first private tracker I've used different ones like pwtorrents which is mainly a wrestling private tracker and have a good ratio there. I also used Demonoid (but since it shut down is the reason why i am looking for a new private tracker).

    1 x Ipt Invite received --> kakarot87


    1 Invite for TorrentDay left..

    Apply here & tell me why you want the invite!

  7. #37
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    88850
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,732
    Time Online
    76 d 10 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Liked
    5237 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Bump!! Bump!!

  8. #38
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    88850
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,732
    Time Online
    76 d 10 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Liked
    5237 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    1 Invite for TorrentDay left..

    Bump!

  9. #39
    User RandiTc's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    32
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    58
    Time Online
    1 d 5 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Hi Yokel

    I would love to be part of IPT.Bcz Im a heavy torrent user.Although I usually use open trackerz I also have few private trackerz that maintain well above 2.0 ratio.If you want any proofz i can pm .So It would be so nice if i have IPT.

    Thanx

  10. #40
    Admin
    Yokel's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    88850
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,732
    Time Online
    76 d 10 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Mentioned
    1332 Post(s)
    Quoted
    174 Post(s)
    Liked
    5237 times
    Feedbacks
    233 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandiTc View Post
    Hi Yokel

    I would love to be part of IPT.Bcz Im a heavy torrent user.Although I usually use open trackerz I also have few private trackerz that maintain well above 2.0 ratio.If you want any proofz i can pm .So It would be so nice if i have IPT.

    Thanx
    I have 1 invite for TorrentDay mate!
    If you want apply again!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •