Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 3 x CartoonChaos, 2 x TotallyKids Accounts GiveAway

  1. #21
    Power User
    xorewo's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    6046
    Reputation Power
    66
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    123
    Time Online
    3 d 10 h 51 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Liked
    198 times
    Feedbacks
    33 (100%)
    bump........

  2. #22
    User Shaft's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    834
    Reputation Power
    11
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    68
    Time Online
    2 d 5 h 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Liked
    13 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    hi @xorewo i would like to apply if possible for cartoonchaos
    Like and Rep added
    I can provide ratio proofs and anything else needed upon request
    Great giveaway and many thanks

  3. #23
    Donor
    zeguard's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    8010
    Reputation Power
    81
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    3
    Time Online
    3 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    @xorewo

    Hey Xorewo,

    I would be grateful if you could send me details for cartoonchaos.
    I have several accounts on private trackers, own seedbox etc.
    Example stats from 2 well-known trackers:
    TL - stats: 2.286/ratio 2.58TB/up 1.45TB/down
    IPT - stats: 17.658/ratio 2.11TB/up 122GB/down

    If you need screens/proof from above - just give me a shout pls!

    (like and REP given, feedback soon :-) )

    Thanks in advance!

    Rgds,
    S.

  4. #24
    Donor
    megadeth1990's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    5084
    Reputation Power
    52
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    94
    Time Online
    9 d 22 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 31 m
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)
    Liked
    62 times
    Feedbacks
    18 (100%)
    Hi @xorewo
    I would like to have cartoonchaos invite, ratio proofs, seedbox & speedtest will be provided
    Regards

  5. #25
    Power User
    xorewo's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    6046
    Reputation Power
    66
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    123
    Time Online
    3 d 10 h 51 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Liked
    198 times
    Feedbacks
    33 (100%)
    bump.....

  6. #26
    Extreme User
    cipriano's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    4600
    Reputation Power
    62
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    517
    Time Online
    77 d 20 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 50 m
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)
    Liked
    219 times
    Feedbacks
    12 (100%)
    hello @xorewo
    i would like to apply for totallykids account
    rep and like added
    thank you

  7. #27
    User zelinpe's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    225
    Reputation Power
    3
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    40
    Time Online
    11 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    Liked
    11 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    @xorewo Hello applying for cartoonchaos please.......

  8. #28
    User
    Devilhuter's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1902
    Reputation Power
    34
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    62
    Time Online
    3 d 2 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Liked
    96 times
    Feedbacks
    23 (100%)
    @xorewo Thank you for opportunity, I wish apply for cartoonchaos, I and my girlfriend love watch cartoons together and this tracker seems a cool place for us.

    Rep given
    I can provide any proofs you need

  9. #29
    Power User
    xorewo's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    6046
    Reputation Power
    66
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    123
    Time Online
    3 d 10 h 51 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Liked
    198 times
    Feedbacks
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syxn5 View Post
    like and rep @xorewo applying for cartoonchaos
    Quote Originally Posted by pavel View Post
    @xorewo, nice giveway
    Applying for cartoonchaos account
    Rep + like added
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein21 View Post
    @xorewo I would like to apply for cartoonchaos. Great GA!
    Like and rep added
    Have tracker proofs and seedbox/speedtest proof
    Choose the best applicant mate!
    Cheers and have a nice day
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSuburbia View Post
    @xorewo , Great GA .
    I would like to apply for a CartoonChaos account please .
    Like + Rep added .
    Seedbox and tracker proofs available if needed .

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by weimaraner View Post
    like to apply for cartoonchaos @xorewo liked & rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft View Post
    hi @xorewo i would like to apply if possible for cartoonchaos
    Like and Rep added
    I can provide ratio proofs and anything else needed upon request
    Great giveaway and many thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeguard View Post
    @xorewo

    Hey Xorewo,

    I would be grateful if you could send me details for cartoonchaos.
    I have several accounts on private trackers, own seedbox etc.
    Example stats from 2 well-known trackers:
    TL - stats: 2.286/ratio 2.58TB/up 1.45TB/down
    IPT - stats: 17.658/ratio 2.11TB/up 122GB/down

    If you need screens/proof from above - just give me a shout pls!

    (like and REP given, feedback soon :-) )

    Thanks in advance!

    Rgds,
    S.
    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth1990 View Post
    Hi @xorewo
    I would like to have cartoonchaos invite, ratio proofs, seedbox & speedtest will be provided
    Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilhuter View Post
    @xorewo Thank you for opportunity, I wish apply for cartoonchaos, I and my girlfriend love watch cartoons together and this tracker seems a cool place for us.

    Rep given
    I can provide any proofs you need
    mail adress pm

  10. #30
    Donor
    MakeGains's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    2570
    Reputation Power
    27
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    23
    Time Online
    20 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Applying for an invite! Liked & Repped.

    Can provide Ratio & Seedbox proof.

    Thank you! @xorewo


LinkBacks (?)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •