Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, PTH, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, SCC, TL etc!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: 1 x Bit-Hdtv

  1. #1
    Happy To Help You TiSeller's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    13
    Reputation Power
    36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    926
    Time Online
    2 d 21 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    6 times
    Feedbacks
    192 (100%)

    Smile 1 x Bit-Hdtv

    1 x Bit-Hdtv

    Rules

    2 ratio proof with my name in search bar and speedtest
    or post here on which tracker you are member of .. i will ask for profile link
    Don't Pm me .
    Last edited by TiSellerDonor Icon; 07-21-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: updating

  2. #2
    User sanctus's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Time Online
    56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Im interested defo TradeKing can i get an invite?

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/886768224.png

    kill2win@gmail.com

  3. #3
    Senior Member maya99's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    30
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    430
    Time Online
    5 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    24 (100%)
    i want it now plzzzz

  4. #4
    User wickedsicked's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45
    Time Online
    13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradeKing View Post
    1 x Bit-Hdtv

    Rules

    2 ratio proof with my name in search bar and speedtest

    Don't Pm me .
    Here it is thanks!

    http://i30.tinypic.com/2qcnvoy.jpg
    http://i31.tinypic.com/2vxnjon.jpg


    http://www.speedtest.net/result/827268629.png

  5. #5
    Donor Payne's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    33
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    726
    Time Online
    5 h 25 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    140 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sanctus View Post
    Im interested defo TradeKing can i get an invite?

    http://www.speedtest.net/result/886768224.png

    kill2win@gmail.com
    Now You Will Got a infraction

  6. #6
    Happy To Help You TiSeller's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    13
    Reputation Power
    36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    926
    Time Online
    2 d 21 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    6 times
    Feedbacks
    192 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Micro View Post
    Now You Will Got a infraction
    Lolz

    @Micro he is now have risk to get banned on other trackers

    your speedtest is fake .. i want current date speedtest .. and post here on which tracker you are member of i will ask for profile link ... more you post your trackers Then winning chance will be more
    Last edited by TiSellerDonor Icon; 07-21-2010 at 12:08 PM.

  7. #7
    User wickedsicked's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45
    Time Online
    13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradeKing View Post
    Lolz

    @Micro he is now have risk to get banned on other trackers



    your speedtest is fake .. i want current date speedtest .. and post here on which tracker you are member of i will ask for profile link ... more you post your trackers Then winning chance will be more
    You are not following your rules man, you said 2 ratio proof with your name in search bar and speedtest, i provide it.. but now you are asking again for more! Be a man!!!

  8. #8
    Happy To Help You TiSeller's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    13
    Reputation Power
    36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    926
    Time Online
    2 d 21 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Liked
    6 times
    Feedbacks
    192 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsicked View Post
    You are not following your rules man, you said 2 ratio proof with your name in search bar and speedtest, i provide it.. but now you are asking again for more! Be a man!!!

    you post fake speedtest and demonoid proof .. i can invite you but post here current speedtest & 1 more ratio proof with my name in search bar ||| hdme ratio proof is good post another no demonoid
    Last edited by TiSellerDonor Icon; 07-21-2010 at 08:50 PM.

  9. #9
    User wickedsicked's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    45
    Time Online
    13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradeKing View Post
    what rules haan ..!!

    you post fake speedtest and demonoid proof .. i can invite you but post here current speedtest & 1 more ratio proof with my name in search bar ||| hdme ratio proof is good post another no demonoid
    its not fake man ok here is the latest : http://www.speedtest.net/result/887119426.png

    i dont need your invite anymore, nextime stand for your words!!!

    “The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.”
    Last edited by wickedsicked; 07-21-2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: update

  10. #10
    User sanctus's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Time Online
    56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsicked View Post
    its not fake man ok here is the latest : http://www.speedtest.net/result/887119426.png

    i dont need your invite anymore, nextime stand for your words!!!

    “The manner of giving is worth more than the gift.”
    Well Said


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •