When it comes to Android Is..Every tricks / tweaks must be available..

Since Android phone came out, It has replace the use of PC gadgets in doing some things..

Our smartphones have become very powerful gadgets, if put to use in the right way. We have heard of scientists who “mine” computational power from smartphones all over the world to complete tasks but today, we’re going to be looking at one of the easiest ways to get more from your smartphone, such as scanning a document.

It’s not once I have seen someone take a picture of a document, maybe for safe keeping or to send it to someone, I have done this too and that’s how I came about Quick PDF Scanner. Most people prefer the latter from the former, they literally work the same way, but I like what I like and that’s Quick PDF

Scanner and here’s how it works:

Once you fire up the application, you are met by a homescreen that will, by default, show you up to 5 previously scanned documents, that’s if you have been using the app like I have. There is a floating camera icon and that is what you should pay attention to.

Tapping it opens up a view finder that you will use to scan the document you want. The process is automatic, once you align the document to the grid lines, the lines turn from white to green and if a second or so, the image is captured and processed.

After processing, you can edit the image by changing how it looks, I recommend sticking to original or magic – if you scanned a black and white document. Next you can share the document, crop it and if you are up to it, you can use the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature which recognizes the text in your document and allows you to edit, but keep in mind this doesn’t always work. If you are pleased with the document, you can go ahead and save it on your phone or share it, either as a PDF, .doc file or as an image. There’s even an option to send the scan directly to a printer.