So I see that you are interested about installing OS X to an VMware. Well read on.

This tutorial has been tested on
Windows 10 Pro x64
VMware Workstation Pro 12.5

Install and Patch VMware Workstation 12 on your PC

1. Download macOS Install files
2. Install the VMware as told in the NFO file
3. Download unlocker208 and unpack it
4. Run the win-install.cmd as administrator by right clicking the file in Windows explorer or run it from an Administrative Command Prompt.
5. Double click on the VMware Workstation 12 Player icon on your desktop and click “Create a New Virtual Machine”. Choose “I will install the operating system later”
6. Select Apple Mac OS X as the Guest operating system and macOS 10.12 as the version. By default, an macOS 10.12 folder will be created in your Documents\Virtual Machines folder.
7. Under Specify Disk Capacity, you can leave the default 40GB or set a larger value. I personally store the virtual disk as a single file. Click Finish and you will see OS X 10.11 on the Main Screen of Workstation 12.
8. Next, we need to edit the virtual machine settings to map the virtual SATA CD/DVD drive to the Sierra installation iso (vmware.macos.Sierra.image-ar.iso)
9. To prevent the virtual machine from crashing in Windows, the virtualHW.version set in the vmx configuration file needs to be changed from 12 to 10 (alternatively, the line smc.version = "0" can be added to the file). The OS macOS 10.12.vmx file can be edited with the WordPad program (navigate to the macOS 10.12 virtual machine folder with Windows Explorer and right click on the file to open in WordPad).
10. Finally click “Play virtual machine”

Installation of Sierra

Installation should be relatively straight forward, just following the prompts of the OS X installer:

1. Select language, agree to legal terms
2. Use Disk Utility from the Utilities Menu to erase and format the virtual hard drive as a single partition GUID Mac OS X Extended. I’ve named the drive Macintosh HD but you can enter whatever you like eg macOS_Sierra.
3. Quit DU and choose Macintosh HD to install Sierra on.
4. After 20-30 min (depending on how fast your system is), the installation will complete and the VM will automatically reboot…
5. At the welcome screen, choose your country and keyboard layout. You can skip transfer information, location services and logging in with your Apple ID if you wish…
6. Create a User Account and select your Time Zone. You can skip sending diagnostics and usage data to Apple….
7. Finally, you will arrive at the Sierra Desktop. You should eject the Installation iso now by right clicking and selecting “Eject OS X Base System”. This will allow you to install VMware Tools….
8. After rebooting, the VM can now be resized or run at full screen resolution. Audio and network/internet should also work OOBE.