Sometimes it's difficult to seed in music trackers, but I found a really good way to do it, actually it works with any tracker.
I realized while I was downloading a file I was able to be connected with a lot of leechers, of course while more % downloaded file you've got, more leechers you're connected with.
The thing is when you finish downloading the file (I don't know why) but you can't be connected with to many leechers, I mean:

Downloading a file:
FileXXXXX.......75% Downloaded..........status: downloading.......35(45) seeds
.............12(25)leechers..........good upload speed

File downloaded:
FileXXXXX......100%Downloaded..........status: seeding...............0(46) seeds
.............2(24)leechers............no so good upload speed

So I think is much better seed while you are downloading the file than when you have downloaded it at all, because in that way you are connected with a lot of leechers in the swarm and you are uploading with fast upload speed all the time.
The thing is you can't download the file forever... but you can do it slower in that way you will be able to upload a lot.
I follow the next steps:
I. Download a big file (well more than 1GB)

II. Download it under normal conditions until you have about 65% of it

III. If you are connected with a good amount of lecchers, reduce your download speed until 2Kb/s and keep seeding with good upload speed until you finish downloading it, in that way you will be seeding that file for 3 or 4 hours at max upload speed

IV. DONE!!!