INTRODUCTION
In this tutorial i will learn you how to automatize download process through the use of the autodl-irssi plugin (ruTorrent 3.x version).

REQUIRED SOFTWARE
- rTorrent
- ruTorrent 3.x
- the ,,autodl-irssi,, plugin
FIRST STEP - INSTALL OF THE PLUGIN
Assure that you have the autodl-irssi plugin installed. If it's installed correctly the plugin icon for autodownload in the status bar, in the tab called ,,autodl-irssi,, (if the tab list doesn't apper, click on a torrent from your list and the tab should appear).

Show me how

SECOND STEP - CONFIGURATION
1. Click on the 'autodl-irssi' icon, after that choose 'Preferences' (it will open a new configuration icon)
Show me how

2. Click on the action tab and set the actions for torrent files like this:
Show me how

3. Save the modification by clicking OK.

THIRD STEP - CONFIGURATION OF TRACKER
1. Click on 'autodl-irssi' icon and choose option 'Trackers' (it will open a new configuration window):
Show me how

2. Select the tracker from the list and complete the field 'passkey' with your own passkey:
Show me how

3. Save modifications by clicking OK.

FOURTH STEP - CONFIGURATION OF IRC SERVER
1. Click on the 'autodl-irssi' icon and choose option 'IRC Servers' (it will open a new configuration window):
Show me how

2. Click on the ,New, button:
7.jpg

3. Complete server part like this:
8.jpg

4. Click 'New' from Irc Channel section:
9.jpg

5. Adaugati canalul de announce dupa modelul din imagine si completati campul 'Invite command' textul '/msg system invite' urmat de
cheia personala de irc:
10.jpg

6. Save preferences (Click OK button):
11.jpg

FIFTH STEP - CREATING A TEST FILTER
1. Click on the 'autodl-irssi' icon and then choose 'Filters' (it will open a new configuration window):
Show me how

2. In this case we will configure the filter to download a torrent (first uploaded torrent) with size between 1MB and 10GB.
Show me how

3.Wait between 1-60 minutes. If everything is working as it should int he moment you start a torrent which fulfill the conditions set on filter the tab 'autodl-irssi' will show a message like this one:
Show me how

That's it. Enjoy. I you find my tutorial useful for you please leave a LIKE and REP to encourage me to do more tutorials like this. Thanks.