Hi Guys, Today I got some cool plugins for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I love to use both browser for many reasons like one of my favorite reasons is Google Chrome is the fastest browser around all other browsers but firebox is rich in plugins. The disadvantages is that Google chrome doesn’t encrypt the data and directly buffers and consumes all the bandwidth to git optimization performance.

While we are using same browser same times Google chrome only works because internet bandwidth will be all swamped by chrome to give best performance leaving all our information unencrypted even when the time runs out it cannot collect all the detail we kept in the page. So, i kept Google chrome at second and Firefox at first.

firefox and chrome plugins

Mozilla Firefox has capability of encrypting all of our data before sending to network even if page cannot be displayed or requested timed Out then it cannot overcome all data we kept in the webpage and perform the operation again and it has a number of plugins in database, Google chrome is also not bad in plugins it has lots. But these are some of it what i love about Firefox. Okay, Lets move too Topic now.

There are millions of plugins and extension these two browsers have which make our surf easy and very reliable. These are some of the list of plugins that i use to make my Browsing easier.

NoTScript.
AdBlock/ AdBlock Plus
DoNot Track Me
FireBug
Download Helper
Download Them All
FVD Speed Dial
Grease Monkey/Scriptish/User scripts.
These are all the list of technical plugins that i use in my browser. Now let us see what these plugins do by one by one and how much it help us for doing our surfing business.

NoScript – This Plugin and extension that we use to help us disable youtube video playback. Disble all java script frames flash player encoding and blocking the vulnerabilities that your PC might get hacked from the webpage. It helps to block vulnerabilities and make your webpage load faster. As we all know when there it not plugins loaded it Helps browser to load webpages faster.

Download :- NotScript

AdBlockPlus – This Plugin helps us to block annoying ad-pops that display in webpages or automatic add pops that comes when opening certain webpages. This is useful while surfing most of the time as it helps to decrease the number of ads that will get pop-up while surfing the webpages.

Download For Chrome / Firefox

DonotTrackMe – It is a plugin for both chrome and Firefox to hide our website which can get information from your computer. It is used tightly integrated when using proxies.It helps to block online tracking of the system you are using like analytics can track your ip when browsing sites but with this plugin they will not be able to track you any how.

Firebug – It is the plugin that helps to monitor webpages. It is the best tools for webmaster as it we can debug its HTML and CSS more precisely and clearly and more interesting is that we can do it live in webpages that we are surfing. All types of editing like Box shading changing colors can be done with the help of this plugin

Download Helper – This plugin helps to download files that is media embedded like YouTube videos and video on vimeo. It is less useful because we can find the number of download manager we can use to grab the online media that is being played in webpage. I posted it because what if someone is not using download managers, it is the helpful plugin for them too.

Download For Firefox Only.

DownloadThemALL – It is the next plugin for Firefox only which acts as download manager that will download your files using 4X speed of current download manager if you are using Firefox download manager itself. It is useful when you don’t want to use any internet download managers in your PC.

Download For Firefox Only.

FVD Speed Dial – This is rather very interesting plugin that i use in m both chrome and Firefox. It is the plugin that helps us to sync all 3D images and Motion images, customize groups, speed dials, Organized Groups and search for most visited Dials on Internet and use custom backgrounds.

Download For Firefox / Chrome

Grease Monkey/Scriptish/TamperMonkey – Its the popular plugins we all know grease-monkey which helps us to do automatize everything. Remove logins and unnecessary information and offers that we need to complete mainly from sharecash and other downloading offers that we need to surpass before downloading the file.

These are the list of plugins that i use in my browser on both Google chrome and Firefox because it helps most of the things to get easier. If in case the download link is crapped and want any discussion post on the comments below so that i can renew it again.