ZAYN Malik had a secret sex session with a masseuse 16 years his senior after breaking up with supermodel Gigi Hadid.

The former One Direction star, 25, also begged Enrica Petrongari, 41, for sexy selfies after she visited his New York pad.

Petrongari said she was stunned to find herself the target of Zayn’s Malik’s attention after he split from “incredibly beautiful” Gigi Hadid.

The former burlesque dancer revealed the singer pestered her for selfies of her bum and spoke of his desire to have a threesome with her.

The pair had a sex session at Zayn’s £10million apartment in New York — having first met there just two weeks after he broke up with supermodel Gigi, 23.

Italian Enrica told The Sun on Sunday: “Zayn could get any girl he wants and he was with Gigi, who is obviously incredibly beautiful.

“So I was pretty surprised when he focused his attention on me — a 41-year-old woman with curves.

“He told me he liked girls with big asses. He made me feel special. But after a while I realised that he was just using me.”

Zayn, 25, and Gigi were in a relationship for two years before they broke up in March. They got back together again in the summer and recently appeared on the cover of US Vogue.

Holistic therapist Enrica first went to the sixth-floor apartment in New York’s Soho neighbourhood after being booked by Zayn’s PA Taryn Zimmerman.

At the time, she had no idea who the client was, other than a “high-level celebrity”. But she said: “Zayn was very tired and was in the bedroom sleeping. I recognised him straight away as he is so famous. It was pretty surreal.

“His house is very modern. There were eight multi-coloured PlayStation controllers lined up on the table and artwork for his music on the walls. Zayn’s assistant called me back after two or three hours.

“I went to his bedroom and we had a massage session. He said he was very tired and stressed out. He told me to come back the next day.”

Enrica, who moved to the US from Italy five years ago and is separated from her husband, said that during a later massage session, Zayn started holding her hand. She added: “He told me I needed to feel free and not nervous around him. I found him very attractive and he has a great body.

“His tattoos are very sexy. I was shocked that he would be interested in me, but flattered.” The pair exchanged numbers and began to send each other explicit messages.

Zayn told her they “have a lot of fun” and sent demands for her to “come over now, please”. He also declared he was single and said he liked an “ass like yours”.

Begging for pictures, in another text he said: “I want you to come lay with me.” He also called her his “Italian goddess”.

Enrica said: “He told me he didn’t care about the massages anymore — he just wanted me here. We had a lot of fun.

“But afterwards he would appear rude and disinterested. We never really just hung out together.”

Bradford-born Zayn shot to instant stardom by winning The X Factor in 2010 after Simon Cowell put him together with Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Niall Horan to form One Direction.

He started dating Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards in 2012 and they got engaged the following year.

But in March 2015, he quit 1D and The Sun on Sunday revealed he romped with Swedish model Martina Olsson, 22, in Thailand behind Perrie’s back.

The couple announced their engagement was off in August 2015 — and he started seeing Gigi just three months later.

He is said to have introduced himself to the model at a Victoria’s Secret party and asked her out weeks after she split from American pop star Joe Jonas.

Gigi then appeared in the video for Zayn’s solo single Pillowtalk in January 2016 and they made their first red carpet outing together at the Met Gala that year.

She also supported him as his solo career failed to reach the dizzying heights of success he enjoyed with One Direction.

Debut solo album Mind of Mine only shifted 23,000 copies in the UK and his tour was cancelled at short notice after crippling anxiety left him unable to perform.

Rumours of their engagement followed, but the couple announced in March this year that they were to split after drifting apart.

Zayn said at the time: “Gigi and I had an incredibly meaningful, loving and fun relationship and I have a huge amount of respect and adoration for Gigi as a woman and a friend.

“She has such an incredible soul. I’m grateful to all of our fans for respecting this difficult decision and our privacy at this time, we wish this news could have come from us first.”

Soon after, Gigi added: “I’m forever grateful for the love, time, and life lessons that Z and I shared. I want nothing but the best for him.”

Despite the break-up, both appeared on each other’s social media accounts during the summer and Gigi is said to have visited Zayn’s family with him for Eid.

The couple have now confirmed they are an item once again — but not before Zayn enjoyed his tryst with masseuse Enrica.

His PA Taryn, who set up their first meeting, featured in a profile of the pop star for GQ mag this year.

Her role was said to be “to manage the everyday logistics of a notoriously slippery superstar’s life”.

Enrica has shown The Sun on Sunday taxi receipts for her late-night trips to see Zayn.

But those sessions finished when she posted pictures taken in the singer’s apartment on her social media account. The images — since taken down — show her standing in his living room and a number of awards on a window sill.

She has not heard from Zayn since putting the snaps online.

She said: “I usually post pictures on Instagram of my client’s houses. I really did not realise it was such a big deal to do so and took them down when I realised.

"I was upset when he just stopped all contact. There is something wrong with him for sure — he was just using me.”