MARRIED YouTube star Chris Ingham has broken his silence to hit back against claims he sent "sexual" texts to teens.

The dad - star of The Ingham Family channel - is accused of sending a series of seedy messages to fans including one to a 16-year-old asking her to "sneak out" of her mum's hotel room to meet him.

In a lengthy 23-minute video posted to YouTube, Ingham, 34, said he was the victim and slammed the "witch hunt" against him.

He said: "Have I ever done anything that could be classed as sexually grooming somebody? No. Hell no. Of course I haven't.

"Am I a paedophile? No. Hell no.

"Am I a sexual predator? No. No!

"Have I ever done anything that could be classed as being sexually inappropriate to anybody? No. And now enough is enough."

Sun Online revealed last month allegations that Ingham, who is married to wife Sarah, 35, and has three children aged 12, 9 and 6, bombarded Jess Simpson, 16, with late night private messages while she was on a family holiday in Disneyland Florida.

It is alleged Ingham, who called her “mega pretty”, told her “I bet I can make you feel a lot better about things” and said: “If you can sneak out without waking anyone then deffo come meet me!”

He later asked her if she was “home alone”, before saying “I’m coming over for a party” and telling Jess he wanted to go “skinny dipping”, it's claimed.

Another fan, Bella Fearn, 19, told how she began receiving direct Snapchat messages from Ingham after meeting him at Alton Towers where she was working in May this year.

In one message he said: “Anyways… bottom line, I like you. And I like helping people. And I have the powers and the people to help turn yourself into a massive role model to thousands on Instagram and maybe even YouTube too.”

After she sent him a selfie, it is alleged he replied: “Drop that towel and re send!!”.

Speaking on YouTube last night, Ingham said he was now finally breaking his silence on the allegations because lawyers had originally advised him not to talk.

He said: "A lot of people have wrongly jumped to so many conclusions about me and wrongly and ignorantly labelled me so many things.

"[They have] twisted so much and made so many presumptions that are completely wrong and disgusting."

Ingham, who became an online sensation through his YouTube channel The Ingham Family which boasts more than one million subscribers, also slammed the "relentless harassment" against him.

He said him and wife Sarah are "constantly living in fear" and have had to put their house on the market.

The YouTuber also described how he was held up at an Australian airport after a series of false anonymous tip-offs about him "being on the run" from cops in the UK.

He also reiterated he is not a "sexual groomer, paedophile, kiddie fiddler or sexual predator or any of the other crap written online".

Ingham adds: "Never in my life have I remotely considered that, I'm just a normal hardworking husband and father."

On the Ingham Family channel - which has had 345million video plays – the dad portrays himself as a dedicated father and loving husband, often taking his wife and children on days out and swish holidays.

In one video, he whisks Sarah and their children away for a surprise trip to London to celebrate his wife's 30th and he recently showed off a tattoo which reads: "Sarah Ingham forever".

Since they began filming in December 2015, the popularity of the YouTube channel has led to the family enjoying sponsored holidays and getting access to VIP events.

Wife Sarah recently revealed on the channel that she is pregnant and expecting her fourth child with Chris.