BRITAIN'S youngest lotto winner says she has no money left to support her disabled son.

Callie Rogers was just 16 when she scooped £2 million on the National Lottery, but blew her winnings on boob ops, parties cars and drugs.

Her son Blake has cerebral palsy and can't walk unaided, talk or swallow unaided.

Callie, now 31, says her "biggest regret" is not having enough winnings to give the six-year-old lad a better life.

She told the Daily Mail: "‘A lot of the time, I don’t care about money.

"‘I was never one for designer clothes or flash cars.

"But it’s my one big regret that the money isn’t here for Blake.

"He loves sensory stimulation. If I had that money, I’d give him the biggest sensory room you could buy."

Callie has previously spoken out about how miserable the lottery win had made her.

She had been working as a checkout girl when she won but immediately gave up her job for a life of wild partying.

But she blew all her money, spending £250,000 on cocaine, £18,000 on three boob jobs and £300,000 on clothes.

She also gave at least £500,000 to family and friends and later realised some used her for cash.

Single mum Callie now works as a carer, having gone back to school to study social care.

Far from the glam trappings of her millionaire past, she rents a £400-a-month house in a cul-de-sac in Workington, Cumbris.

Callie, who says she shops in Asda, said: "My kids don’t want for anything.

"At the end of the month there is usually enough for a few treats, but I couldn’t go out and buy a new car tomorrow.

She added: "If I want a holiday, I have to save."

Callie says she is set to inherit her grandparents house, which will act as a trust fund for her kids.

The mum-of-three said she now believed the age limit for playing the lottery - which is 16 - should be raised.

Last week she was in court after being beaten up by two women dogsitters after a night out.

She was kicked, punched and stamped on by ex-pals Marie Hinde, 37, and Jade Quayle, 26.

The pair are now facing jail after admitting the assault.