A BRITISH mum who fell 1200m to Earth when her husband sabotaged her parachute has claimed she still wants to be with the army sergeant.

Victoria Cilliers has demanded prison talks with her husband Emile — but has stunningly revealed she has no plans to immediately divorce him, reports The Sun.

In interviews with the Mirror and the Mail on Sunday, Victoria says she doesn’t see him as being capable of murder and wants to ask him, “What the hell? Why?” after he was convicted of the plan to kill her.

She told the paper: “I have to go with, I suppose, the verdict. It’s too big to get my head around. It’s hard to comprehend that someone you get married to and have children with would be capable of that.

“I’m hurt and angry, but can I see him as capable of murder? No.

“I love the husband I used to have, not the one that he became. I don’t know the man he is today.

“I’ll always care for the father of my children, and I loved him. I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.”

Emile, 38, had “out of control” debts and was a “boobaholic” sex addict who saw prostitutes and was sleeping with his ex-wife.

He wanted his wife’s £120,000 ($211,000) life insurance payout to fund a new life with his Tinder lover Stefanie Goller.

He first attempted to kill her by tampering with a gas valve at their home in Amesbury, Wiltshire in the United Kingdom, at the end of March 2015.

Their young daughter and son were both in the house with their mother at the time.

But Victoria says she is not ready to divorce him, and won’t tell her kids that he tried to kill her, saying instead he “has done a bad thing”.

She told the Mail on Sunday: “My family, friends, everyone seems to think they know more than I do.

“They see different evidence to me.”

She added: “I want boring and normal for us now, for them to grow up untainted.

“One of the hardest things to deal with has been our daughter’s questions and her hurt.

“She still asks regularly: ‘Where’s Daddy? When am I going to see him? Why can’t I speak to him on FaceTime?’”

Mrs Cilliers, a highly experienced parachuting instructor, suffered near-fatal injuries in the failed jump at the Army Parachute Association at Netheravon, Wiltshire, on Easter Sunday, April 5, 2015.

Victoria broke her pelvis, ribs and vertebrae and spent three weeks in hospital after her near-fatal plunge at Netheravon airfield, Wiltshire, in April, 2015.

Emile, of the Royal Army Physical Training Corps, is awaiting sentence for two charges of attempted murder and a third of recklessly endangering life.

He was convicted following a retrial at Winchester Crown Court and has been remanded in custody until sentencing on June 15.

Cilliers — who is due to be kicked out the Army — faces a maximum of life in jail.