A COSMETIC surgery addict who underwent a "botched" butt lift in Turkey like tragic Leah Cambridge is terrified she might die - and says no mother should ever risk having the op.

Star Delguidice, 28, from Birmingham, had a panic attack after hearing how mum-of-three Leah suffered three heart attacks and died on the operating table at the Elite Aftercare clinic in Izmir.

Shockingly, the surgeon who performed Leah's fatal op admitted in a TV documentary that the controversial procedure was a matter of “life or death”.

Star, who claims she wasn't warned about the risks before having her op in Istanbul in December, said: "It’s just horrifying - it made me worry I might die.

"I was thinking about going to have some reconstruction on my bum with Elite, but after seeing that, no way.

"If you’ve got kids you need to think, is it worth it? I’ve got no kids. If I did, I wouldn’t be having surgery.

"They didn’t say to me, 'You’re going to be under eight hours, you could die, and you’re going to feel like s*** when you come around'. If they had I would have been like, 'OK, money back please'."

Star claims her surgeons did a botched job on her bum, despite it costing her a staggering £15,000, and says she needs further surgery to "square it off" or have them removed.

But the thought of going under the knife again terrifies her.

"You can see the implant when I bend, so it needs fat from my legs planted on my bum," she said.

"The scar looks like I’ve had some kind of car accident. It looks like a second a***hole, stretched.

"I want to fix it, but I think I might do filler injections instead of another fat transfer. Minutes after coming round I'd be thinking, 'Am I going to die?'"

Star began having plastic surgery at just 17-years-old and has undergone around 200 procedures.

Her eight-hour butt lift involved draining fat from her arms, thighs and stomach and injecting it into her bum.

She gained four stone ahead of the procedure and opted for implants, double the recommended size. She says she wasn't told that this would increase the risk of fatality - which is around one in 3,000.

"I wanted 800cc implants in my bum," Star explained. "I didn’t have a clue. I’ve got 800cc in my boobs so I just thought it would be fine.

"While I was in the hospital, I had a bum spasm, where your implant goes rock hard and high, from being placed under the muscle.

"It was too big, but they still shoved it in – I was under general anaesthetic for eight hours, and when I came around the patient coordinator told me I was a 'lucky bitch' for surviving.

"I felt physically dead when I woke up. I thought I was dying. That was the worst feeling I’ve ever had. I was so cold, my teeth were chattering."

Star had to book extra seats on the flight home from Turkey so she could lie across them, as she wasn't able to sit down following the op.

Worse still, she said the incisions began to smell - which signalled it had become infected.

"I couldn’t go in the shower, so I just had to use iodine to keep it clean, and every time I went to the toilet standing up it went everywhere," she said.

"It was horrible. I had to go to A&E and have blood thinners because I had DVT (deep vein thrombosis) from the flight as well.

"I had to be admitted for three nights. I had loads of nerve damage. I couldn’t move my right hand. It was just pins and needles.

"The back of my head was numb as well. I kept getting pins and needles when I lay down. When I looked down, it felt like I was passing out – my head would go really dizzy – like I’d blacked out. That happened for a good four weeks after."

Now Star, who since the op suffers with anxiety and panic attacks, is fearful her implants might explode and claims to feel them moving around when she walks.

"I couldn’t bend afterwards," she said.

"I had to stand up as well to go to the toilet and I would get it all over myself – this went on for about three months. I was an absolute mess.

"It took seven months for me to be completely better, and I still don't think I'm out of the woods. I was on tablets to help me sleep and calm down. I regret having the operation, and wouldn't advise anyone to have one."