A 21-YEAR-OLD woman lost an eye and needed her skull rebuilt after a gang of five battered her with an iron bar in an "love rival attack".

Holly Weston Taylor, 21, was left with horrific injuries revealed by a shocking MRI scan after being attacked with a metal bar in Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire.

The graphic photos show how Holly's left eye socket was completely broken and shattered in the attack.

Doctors are now building a model of her head in a bid to help to reconstruct her face.

Police have arrested five people in connection with the incident.

Brave Holly said: "I've been blinded and had my faced caved in all because of one silly little jealous girl."

Holly said her attackers wanted to "f*** up my face" because "I found happiness where she couldn't."

She said: "I refuse to let this define who I am, I am going to keep my head head high and I am going to walk out of this a stronger person.

"This wasn't just an assault, they hit me to the ground with a bar and continued to hit my face until my eye burst and my cheek and eye socket were completely shattered.

"I've had my eye removed and I am still waiting for them to reconstruct my face.

"I am not looking for sympathy, I'm just looking to make sure these four monsters get what they deserve."

Holly said she is being supported by boyfriend Sam Hughes after the brutal attack.

them with coffee
A police spokeswoman said: "Dyfed-Powys Police attended West Court, Haverfordwest, at around 8.40pm on July 3 to reports of an assault.

"A woman was taken to hospital and has suffered life altering injuries as a result of the incident.

"Five people were arrested and enquiries are ongoing in relation to them."