The widow of a slain Philadelphia cop said Sunday that she’s “absolutely outraged” a former Black Panther has been granted a new appeal because a former district attorney was among the judges who upheld his 1982 murder conviction.

Maureen Faulkner blasted the decision by Philadelphia Common Pleas Judge Leon Tucker, who last week ruled that the “slightest appearance of bias or lack of impartiality undermines the entire judiciary.”

“I’m absolutely outraged with Leon Tucker. Tucker has no merit on this judgment,” Faulker said during an appearance on “Fox and Friends.”

“This is going to open the door for so many murderers to be able to do this and appeal this.”

Faulker’s husband, Daniel, was killed during a 1981 traffic stop involving William Cook, whose older brother, Mumia Abu-Jamal, was sentenced to death for fatally shooting the cop in a gun battle that followed.

Abu-Jamal, who wrote the 1996 book “Live from Death Row,” became a liberal cause celebre over allegations of racial bias in his case.

In 2008, a federal appeals court reduced his sentence to life in prison over flawed jury instructions, and his appeals were thought to have been exhausted when his conviction was upheld in 2012.

But on Thursday, Tucker ruled that Abu-Jamal’s appeal should be re-considered by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court because former Chief Justice Ronald Castille, who retired in 2014, had previously served as Philadelphia’s district attorney from 1986 to 1991.

Tucker cited a 2016 US Supreme Court ruling that said Castille was wrong to have heard an unrelated appeal in a case handled by the DA’s office when he was in charge.

Castille told The Associated Press last week that Abu-Jamal’s lawyers “shouldn’t have been able to raise the issue about me, because they never asked me to recuse myself.

“The court … knew I’d signed off on the appeal, but I had nothing to do with the trial,” he added.