FRIGHTENING vision has emerged of the moment a Sunrise TV crew was brazenly robbed on the streets of London this week.

Sunrise reporter Laurel Irving was on a cross back to Australia when her cameraman Jimmy Cannon was approached by two masked men.

One of them reportedly told Cannon he had a gun and the entire incident was caught on dash cam and Seven’s cameras.

“Sorry, I’m just being disturbed,” Irving says as Cannon is accosted.

“Pick it up and hand it over,” the assailant can be heard saying to Cannon.

The incident is just one of the throng of bold crimes on the streets of London, which have alarmed the UK.

A 24-year-old woman was left fighting for her life after being punched by moped muggers in London this week and comedian Michael McIntyre was robbed by hammer-wielding thieves while on a school run to pick up his kids.

A 100-year-old woman in Derby died after breaking her neck when her handbag was stolen in broad daylight.

Irving told Australian radio this week that she and Cannon were working on a busy street lined with restaurants and pubs in the inner-north suburb of Islington at 10pm, to align with Australia’s breakfast television timeslot.

“I noted they were wearing balaclavas, which you would think would be a dead give away of their intentions, but no, I kept working and ignored them,” Ms Irving told 3AW radio on Tuesday.

“Then I started talking into the camera and while that was happening, one of them walked up to Jimmy.”

Ms Irving said when Mr Cannon removed the camera from the tripod and told her to stay back she became concerned.

“I tried to grab the camera to stop it and Jimmy said, no, no, he’s got a gun, so I let it go and they took off on the bikes carrying the very expensive, very large and very heavy camera,” she said.

Ms Irving said the men’s “upmarket” activewear had initially put her at ease despite their heads being covered.

“They weren’t the scuzzy down and outs of the world, they looked more together than that and they were riding mountain bikes, so they didn’t really strike me as suspicious,” she said

The reporters didn’t see the gun but Ms Irving said it was better to be safe than sorry.

The network handed footage over to London’s Metropolitan Police.