FLORIDA police have confirmed four people have been wounded and one killed by a gunman who opened fore on a yoga class. He then turned his weapon on himself.

During a media briefing night, Tallahassee Police Chief Michael DeLeo confirmed all four surviving victims are in critical condition.

The suspect had fatally shot himself, DeLeo said. City spokesman Jamie Van Pelt said the shooting appeared to be a part of a domestic dispute.

But DeLeo said police haven’t identified the shooter and are asking for anyone who saw something unusual around the time of the shooting to contact police. He said the shooter acted alone.

“We’re all very saddened and shocked by the events that occurred, but it’s important that people understand that there is no immediate threat outside of what has already occurred this evening,” DeLeo said.

The shooting was in a small shopping center on a corner of Thomasville and Bradford Roads.

First Coast News reports a witness saw a man run into a bar hyperventilating, followed shortly after by a blood-splattered man. The witness said two or three other people followed, seeking assitence.

They described a tall bearded man had been inside the Hot Yoga Studio ‘acting strange’ before opening fire on a class.

“The man with blood on his head told the patrons he tried to stop the shooter but was pistol-whipped before the shooter then shot himself,” First Coast News reports.

A major commuter intersection was blocked off and businesses in the plaza were on lockdown as police investigated.

City Commissioner Scott Maddox was on the scene. He said on Facebook, “In my public service career I have had to be on some bad scenes. This is the worst. Please pray.”

“I’m deeply appreciative of law enforcement’s quick response to the shooting at the yoga facility in Tallahassee today,” Mayor Andrew Gillum wrote on Twitter. “No act of gun violence is acceptable. I’m in close communication with law enforcement officials and will be returning to Tallahassee tonight.”