ONE of the twin models bombarded with messages by the pilot of doomed Flight MH370 says she was quizzed by cops about his oddball behaviour, it's been reported.

Married Malaysia Airlines captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, 53, sent Lan Qi Hui and Qi Min Lan more than 90 online messages, begging them to visit him in Kuala Lumpur.

The Sun online reported how Shah plagued the young Instagram model twins, 26, with creepy messages before his plane's mysterious disappearance four years ago.

Now Qi Min Lan has told the Gold Coast Bulletin that the police spoke to her about Zaharie after his plane went missing.

"Police know I dunno (sic) him at all. He just a social network's fan of mine," she said in an email to the paper.

"I have many followers in my social network he just one of them. Anyhow the pilot no disturb my life because I no reply him at all."

His 97 Facebook messages have been revealed as psychologists claim he was "self-destructive".

The father-of-three was co-pilot of MH370, which mysteriously vanished carrying 238 passengers and crew in March 2014.

He sent the Malaysian twin sisters sexually suggestive messages.

On one occasion he commented under a picture of Qi Min Lan in a bathrobe with the comment: "Just showered?"

He repeatedly asked the girls when they were coming to his hometown, despite being ignored.

Zaharie also used his Facebook to call Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak a "moron".

He also slammed the government which owned the airline he flew for.

Zaharie urged his followers: "There is a rebel in each and every one of us. Let it out!"

Aviation expert Geoffrey Thomas said he should have been fired for his political rants.

He told Australia's Daily Telegraph: "It should have raised serious alarm bells with the airline that you have someone flying who has such strong anti-government views.

"If a Qantas pilot did something like that, he would be spoken to and grounded."

Four years on, experts are no closer to finding the missing Boeing 777. Here's what we know.

Zaharie, a passionate cook and keen fisherman, Shah lived with his wife in a luxury gated community where he was said to have built his own flight simulator.

In the wake of the plane's disappearance, rumours surfaced claiming his wife had moved out of their home.

The Malaysian government released its “final” report in July, revealing it has not been able to determine why the plane changed course and eventually crashed.

The document showed the doomed aircraft was deliberately turned off course and plunged into Indian Ocean.

Malaysian authorities will only re-open their investigation if new evidence emerges.