DONALD Trump was caught saying “get me out of here” after he walked away from world leaders before a group picture was taken at the G20 summit.

The US President strolled off the stage in Buenos Aires, leaving the baffled Argentinian President Mauricio Macri standing centre stage on his own.

He was supposed to pose for a picture with Macri and other leaders but walked off and an aide could be seen chasing after Trump.

Footage shows Trump shaking hands with Macri before he hastily left the stage – and was later heard saying “get me out of here” off camera.

Macri, 59, looked confused after the 72-year-old left the stage because he was ready for the picture to be taken on Friday.

However, Trump eventually returned to the stage and stood in the middle of the world leaders when posing for the photo – with French President Emmanuel Macron and Theresa May on his right.

It comes after Trump appeared to struggle with his translation earpiece during the summit.

Speaking at the Casa Rosada, Argentina’s presidential mansion, Macri said: “It’s a great opportunity to thank you.

“To thank you for the huge support we have received from the United States and from your government, especially during this past year.

“We’ve been going through some difficult times.”

But Trump seemed to be confused when he pressed the piece of equipment to his ear as he struggled to understand what Macri was saying.

He threw the item on the ground and told Spanish-speaking Macri: “I think I understood you better in your language than I did on this. But that's okay.”

The summit was rocked by an earthquake near Buenos Aires on Friday, causing chandeliers at the event to sway.

The 3.8-magnitude tremor hit 20 miles south of the city where world leaders had gathered for the crunch G20 talks.

The quake hit at 10.27am local time according to the country's seismology centre.

Argentina's branch of the Red Cross tweeted out that no one had been reported injured in the earthquake.

It wasn't the only cause for concern for world leaders at the summit.

French President Emmanuel Macron was forced to cut his G20 appearance short after anti-government riots left the capital and other French cities heavily damaged.

Mr Macron was seen rushing to the Arc de Triomphe on his return from Argentina on Sunday, shortly before holding emergency meetings with his ministers.

French police chiefs have today called for a State of Emergency to be declared and for the Army to take to the streets following the worst rioting in 50 years.

The Arc de Triomphe was among hundreds of buildings attacked by anti-government ‘Yellow Vest’ fuel price protesters on Saturday — who said their actions were "the start of a revolution".

The move would give more powers to the security forces, ranging from stop-and-searches to carrying out raids on the homes of suspected rioters.

Graffiti was daubed on the famous landmark calling for President Emmanuel Macron's resignation ahead of his tour through the scenes of destruction.

Burnt out cars also littered the streets of the French capital.

Inspecting the graffiti-covered monument after he returned from the G20 summit Macron was booed by protesters after more than 12 hours of violence in the French capital.