A TRANSGENDER teen filmed school staff breaking into a toilet while she was sat on the loo - claiming they wanted to kick her out of the girls' bathroom.

The unnamed student posted videos online, show teachers, security guards and police officers using a ruler to break into the cubicle.

In the clip, she accuses the staff at Osseo Senior High in Minnesota of "violating her rights" and being "perverts".

But the school claims the situation has been "misrepresented" and they would only act on the suspicion of illegal activity, or for safety reasons.

You can see the teen's bright green underwear as she is sat on the toilet while staff surround her outside.

One then uses a metre ruler, or yardstick, to reach over the divider and unlock the bolt.

She can be heard saying: "I'm using the bathroom right now and they just violated me."

The pupil posted the clip with the caption: "I Guess I Can't Use The Girls Bathroom Just Because I'm Transgender."

But the school head has denied she was barred form using the WC.

Principal Michael Lehan said in a statement: "I am aware of social media posts that significantly misrepresent an incident that occurred at school on Nov. 28.

"It's important for you to know that no students were barred or banned from using any bathroom at Osseo Senior High.

"I sincerely wish I could say more, but for data privacy reasons, I cannot provide details about a situation involving a specific student."

He said staff would only enter student bathrooms over safety concerns or suspected illegal activity.

A later clip shows the pupil "shaming" the staff, naming them and threatening to post it online.

LGBTQ campaign group, OutFront Minnesota, said: "It is imperative for students to be respected and affirmed in schools to thrive.

"When students feel bullied or invalidated for being who they are, their ability to learn and thrive in school is greatly diminished,' said Monica Meyer, OutFront Minnesota's executive director.

"It is the job of school districts, faculty and educators to provide spaces where Minnesota youth feel safe and welcome and are encouraged to live their full identities."