We've got 15 extra codes that provide an opportunity to purchase tickets to I/O 2014.

Google I/O 2014 is coming up fast, happening just weeks away on June 25 and 26 at Moscone West in San Francisco. And while registration was tweaked this year to avoid the annual mad-dash of browser refreshing, spots are still highly rare and coveted.

This weekend, we've got a chance for Ars readers to potentially attend. Google recently provided us with 15 extra codes that give people access to purchasing I/O tickets, and—since we'll already be in attendance covering it for Ars readers—we wanted to give these codes away to you.

In order to enter this "giveaway" (again, these are codes that provide the opportunity to purchase. Tickets still cost $900 for the conference and transportation/lodging is all on the attendee), head to the comments section. Given that developers are typically the most interested in I/O attendance, we want to know what Ars readers are making for the Google ecosystem and why attending I/O could help. Tell us below before 5pm Central on Sunday, June 8. We'll randomly select 15 winners to notify on Sunday night and write up some of our favorite responses.

We know this year's conference has some newer areas of focus—wearables, cross-platform UI design, and a new camera API just to name a few schedule additions—but your Google dev work doesn't need to be focused on any one area to be considered. In fact, based on our previous trips, there are plenty of areas a trip to I/O can help enhance.