A TEENAGER was reportedly stabbed for "looking" at a 15-year-old knife thug on a London bus - just hours before a second lad was knifed in Westminster.

The first victim, 19, was rushed to hospital via air ambulance after he was knifed in North Finchley.

The 19-year-old was stabbed at 4:40pm on the 134 bus as it sped down Colney Hatch Lane.

A pal - who did not want to be named - said the teen was stabbed after LOOKING at the attacker.

She told the Daily Mirror: "The only reason the attack happened was my friend looked at the attacker as he walked past and the attacker did not like it.

“He came after him and stabbed him on the back seat of he bus.

"When I arrived the bus was parked, I rushed on to see him and he was collapsed on the back seat, slumped and bleeding. His neck was bent at a strange angle.

I'm not quite sure what happened but the boy next to us - he was about 15 years old - suddenly got up and pulled out a knife. Everyone in the bus started screaming and then he suddenly stabbed him.

"The ambulance people had to get him off the bus but struggled because there was no stretcher. I am told the guy who did it ran off with the knife.”

Nathan Bradley, 19, claimed the thug attacked his friend after "mishearing" something.

He told the Mail on Sunday: "I'm not quite sure what happened but the boy next to us - he was about 15 years old - suddenly got up and pulled out a knife.

"He had misheard something and took issue.

"Everyone in the bus started screaming and then he suddenly stabbed him. Then he ran off."

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "At 1641hrs on Saturday, 9 March, police were called to reports of a stabbing aboard a route 134 bus at Colney Hatch Lane.

"At the scene a 19-year-old man had suffered a stab wound to the chest.

"He was taken to an east London hospital by Air Ambulance where his condition is currently critical.

"At this early stage there have been no arrests."

TEEN 'STABBED FOR LOOKING AT ATTACKER'
The second victim was hospitalised after he was attacked on Edgware Road.

The Met said: "Police were called to Edgware Road, Westminster, at 18.35hrs on Saturday, 9 March to reports of a stabbing.

"A man, believed to be 18 years old, was found with stab injuries.

"He was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital.

"His injuries have been assessed as non life-threatening."

The attack was London's 17th stabbing in just 19 days.

BLOODSHED CONTINUES
It comes as Scotland Yard chiefs revealed plans to tackle the knife epidemic by stop-and-searching ONE THOUSAND knife suspects every day.

Met Deputy Assistant Commissioner Graham McNulty said the aim of the operation was "to put as many feet on the streets as possible."

He told the Evening Standard: "This is a tragedy and we want to do everything we can to make sure that more young lives aren’t lost.

"We know stop-and-search has an impact on people carrying knives because word goes around when we are doing it. We see it as a life saver."

COPS CRACK DOWN
Officers have already carried out 6,337 stop and searches in the first week of March alone.

This morning three people were stabbed in a Birmingham nightclub in the early hours - yards from where a furious mum confronted Sajid Javid over knife crime yesterday.

Cops are probing the "shocking" attack at Medleys club in Northfields less than 24 hours after the Home Secretary was asked what he's doing to stem the bloodshed.

Police were called to the triple stabbing at about 2.20am and three men were rushed to hospital for treatment on non life threatening injuries.

Angry Fiona Raychell, 50, challenged Mr Javid last week after her 15-year-old son was mugged by a gang of 10 at knifepoint.

Mr Javid, who was in Northfield to speak to frontline police officers amid a surge in stabbings across the city, spoke at length with the mum-of-two.

She said: "I was only shopping and passing when I saw him.

"I just wanted to ask him about what he's going to do about cuts to the police and knife crime in Birmingham.

"Both of my children have been mugged at knifepoint, one only two weeks ago, and they shouldn't be put at this risk."

The pair spoke less than 100 yards away from where the triple stabbing then took place.

Reacting to being confronted, Mr Javid said: "She was absolutely, rightly concerned about the rise in knife crime she's seen."