1510304950.jpg

MOSCOW, March 21 (Itar-Tass) - RIA Novosti. Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee for International Affairs Alexei Chepa said that the comparison of Russia with Nazi Germany can come "only in a sick head."

On Wednesday, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson agreed with the statement that Russia can use the World Cup as Adolf Hitler used the Olympics in 1936, that is, to raise the image of the country.

"I do not know what a painful comparison Russia will have with fascist Germany, I recently said I do not remember who should go to a psychiatric hospital." If there are no good hospitals in England, then we have them, "RIA Novosti parliamentarian.

He noted that any major events raise the country's image. "When we had the Olympics in Sochi, no one believed that we would even hold it ... There was a large number of doubts as to whether we would complete the arrangement and whether we would have order there." We held an Olympiad at such a high level that it could still be long we envy, as it was beautiful, which everyone was happy with, "- added Chepa.

The parliamentarian stressed that he does not worry about organizing the World Cup in football. "And the World Cup will also go well, the only reason I'm worried about is how our players play," the source said.

Under siege

Chairman of the State Duma Committee for Physical Culture, Sport, Tourism and Youth Affairs Mikhail Degtyarev recalled the British policy in the prewar years in connection with this comparison.

"It is clear that British politicians still have nightmares and memories at night, how exactly they were in 1936 at the Olympics, then in Munich in 1938 they supported Hitler in order to direct the Nazi regime against Russia, and today again these forces are sending nationalist Russophobic regimes against Moscow, "the deputy wrote in his Telegram channel.

"Personally, Boris Johnson most of all reminds me of the traitor traitor from the film" In the Siege. "Attacks by such a disgusting media character add more popularity than any of their own successes, so if you compare Putin and Russia with someone, it's with the hero Steven Stigal, alone saving the world, "Degtyarev concluded.

Link: https://ria.ru/world/20180321/1516971826.html