A SPOOKED teen has claimed his car is haunted by the ghost of a little boy who drowned.

Troy Vance, 15, from New Carlisle, Ohio, shared a photo of his truck which appears to have a face peering over the dashboard.

He believes that the supernatural snap captures the spirit of a boy who drowned in 1990.

Explaining why he came to snap the shot in the first place, Troy explained that he enjoys taking photographs of sunsets.

The teen said: "I decided to take a picture of the truck with the sunrise in the background as I thought it looked really nice.

"Then I zoomed closer in and saw the ghostly face in the windshield.

“There is a story around the town that apparently a little boy drowned in the lake in the early 1900s, so I think it could be him.

“The lake is right behind my truck in the photo, so that could even be where it happened.”

In a bid to solve the mystery of the ghost boy, he has opened the threshold for more spirits to make themselves known from inside his Ford pick-up.

Troy has since used a 'spirit box' inside his vehicle to meet his mystic mates.

He said: “I’ve seen dark shadows moving around and have heard weird growls and whispers in the truck.

“I think spirits might be attracted to me. That’s why I don’t know if it’s something connected to the truck or if it’s just me.

“I decided to do a spirit box to see if the little boy would talk to me.

"There was a sudden whiff of ladies perfume, and I don’t know where that smell comes from.

“When I was doing the investigation, a weird shadow crossed the window so I gasped, and then I heard something slam into the truck with a loud bang.”