I am NOT posting the video - starr

THIS is the sickening moment a teenage yob tried to impress his pals by savagely beating a 'disabled' Morrisons worker for Snapchat.

The thug - thought to have passed an Army interview with flying colours in May - crowed "look at all your blood" as he filmed himself stamping on the car park attendants's face.

He then sent the sick footage to friends with the caption "Cleansed this up... [he] tried giving cheek to me haha so I just gave him it".

He then signed off with an emoji and two KISSES.

The yob snarled: "you're a f****** muppet, you want a slap? Do you want it again?"

The worker - thought to have learning difficulties - begs "no, no!" before the thug boots him in the face for a final time.

After seeing the footage, a former pal told The Sun Online: "The video speaks for itself. He's a sick individual".

The victim's colleagues in Whitehaven, Cumbria, have launched a JustGiving page to help him recover for the ordeal with a weekend break away.

Donor Luanne Watton wrote: "Lovely thing to do I hope the poor chap makes a speedy recovery".

Amanda Fox added: " You're hard working and stand far taller than the scum who did this, carry on living your life, love from us all".

The page raised £102 within hours of being set up.

A Morrisons spokesman said: "We're aware of the video and are appalled. We are supporting our colleague."

An officer for Cumbria Constabulary added: "We are making enquiries."