TROUBLES Sheridan Smith’s hairdresser claims the Cilla star tried to seduce her during a a boozy spray-tan session at the actress’s £2million home a boozy.

Shelley Cloud, said of Sheridan: “She was putting her hands all over my body— three days before she was shown on TV calling her fiance “the love of my life”.

The Cilla star pawed at the breasts of Shelley Cloud and jokingly boasted: “I swing both ways you know.”

Shelley said: “I was taken aback by Sheridan’s behaviour.

“I’m not a lesbian, I’ve got a boyfriend. He was totally shocked by it when I told him.”

Sheridan also repeatedly sniped about boyfriend Jamie Horn and moaned that she had paid for her own £10,000 engagement ring.

She then posed for a string of bizarre selfies with Shelley, including one pressing her tongue towards the stylist’s mouth.

The baffling incident in Sheridan’s £2million home came the day before she released her emotional new album A Northern Soul.

In one interview that day, she said: “I have fallen in love. I’ve got my fella with me all the time and he’s put a ring on my finger. God knows why he’ll have me.”

Yet Shelley said: “She was complaining about him constantly, saying, ‘I had to buy my own f***ing engagement ring - I put the money in his account’.”

Then last Sunday, in ITV documentary Sheridan Smith: Coming Home, she spoke candidly about her mental health problems and compared herself to a “broken sparrow”.

Telling how Jamie was helping her turn her life around, she said: “I think I’m the happiest I’ve been right now. Eating a sausage, chips and gravy with the love of my life and my new puppy.”

Yet Shelley recalled: “At one point he came into the room and said, ‘I love you baby.’ As soon as he left she muttered ‘Oh f*** off’.”

Shelley added: “Every now and again Jamie would pop in and offer to bring her food and drinks.

“But as soon as his back was turned she would start bitching about him, calling him all the names under the sun.

“It was incredibly awkward because whenever he was in the room, she would stop acting up.

“Then as soon as he left she would make some comment about him like ‘f***ing p***k’ — and then start trying to touch me again.”

The revelations will spark new fears for the well-being of Bafta-winning Gavin & Stacey actress Sheridan, 37, who has suffered a series of public meltdowns.

And it puts comments she made about Jamie on BBC’s The One Show in a new light.

She told hosts Alex Jones and Michael Ball: “When he asked my mum for my hand in marriage she said, ‘Are you sure you can handle her? Do you know what you’re letting yourself in for?’

“Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mum! But she does have a very good point, God love him.”

Turning to Jamie standing behind the cameras, Sheridan gave him a thumbs-up and shouted: “Good luck mate!”

Shelley, who runs her own beauty business in Hoddesdon, Herts, first went to the house Sheridan shares with Jamie, 29, on October 9 to give her a “celebrity weave”.

She said: “I had a call from Jamie asking if I could do his girlfriend’s hair extensions. He’d heard about me through a friend.

“I’d never heard of Sheridan, but while I was there she told me she was on TV. Later, my mother-in-law told me all the things Sheridan has been on.”

Shelley, 37, was asked to go for a second appointment on November 1 ahead of Sheridan’s appearances on a series of chat shows. She wanted £240 worth of treatments including new blonde extensions and a full-body spray tan.

Shelley said: “They had just got home from a spa week and Sheridan seemed a bit worse for wear.

“At one point she told me, ‘I swing both ways you know’, but I just laughed and carried on.

“For one moment I thought she was going to pounce on me.

“If I had been that way inclined, something definitely could have happened between me and Sheridan. She certainly wanted it to.

“Sheridan seemed to be trying it on with me at every opportunity. It was very weird. She was due to go on the One Show the following day. When I started on her hair, Sheridan suddenly started stroking my thigh. I was a bit taken aback but dismissed it as just drunken fun.

“As I was putting her extensions in, she kept turning around and saying things like, ‘I really want to kiss you’.

“She was putting her hands all over my body — she even tried to slip them up my shirt.

“She was drinking glass after glass of wine.

“At times she made weird noises and was acting very strangely.”

Shelley said that as well as bad-mouthing Jamie — who left his job as an insurance broker to devote himself entirely to Sheridan — the star was also complaining about his mother.

Shelley went on: “But from what I saw, he was like a devoted lapdog and was doing absolutely everything for her.

“If she wanted something, she would just scream ‘Jamie!’ and he would come running to take her order.

He obviously adores her, but I couldn’t tell if it was her personality or her fame that he was in love with.

“I got the impression that she controls things at home, and he does all the work. She was bossing him around like a servant. After her spray tan, she laid down on her bed and he dressed her like a baby. She didn’t lift a finger to help herself.”

Shelley said Sheridan talked about her ex James Corden — saying she would have married him if things had worked out better.

Ironically, Sheridan also claimed that she had recently had to fire her female cleaner for coming on to her. Shelley said: “I won’t be going back there. Going into someone else’s house can be awkward at the best of times, but this was another level.”

The Sun revealed how Sheridan and Jamie got engaged in May, three months after they met on dating app Tinder.

Sheridan told pals she had finally met her “prince” after a string of failed romances.

They included Hollyoaks actor Greg Wood, her hair stylist Graham Nation and wrestler Stuart “The Tank” Tomlinson.

Fears for the star’s health first began after the news of her father Colin’s cancer diagnosis in March 2016. Two months later she pulled out of a number of performances of West End musical Funny Girl, later saying she “just couldn’t continue — I lost my mind”.

Things got worse when he died in December 2016.

In April this year Sheridan worried fans by dramatically breaking down in tears during her London comeback concert.

Two days later she flashed her underwear and cheekily gave out her hotel room number as she entertained a 3,000-strong crowd in Edinburgh.

Then after performing the Rufus Wainwright song Dinner at Eight on stage in Cardiff, she announced: “Right, that song was my fella’s favourite.

“Oh, did I not tell you? I’ve got a fella. Don’t act so f***ing surprised, thank you.

“I know, you think it won’t last — it probably won’t. Anyway, that was his favourite song.”

Sheridan and Jamie are planning to wed next year.

Along with her album, Sheridan has been working on a big ITV drama called Cleaning Up which will air early next year.

She will also star in new Channel 4 series Adult Material.