SHARON OSBOURNE has confessed to drugging husband Ozzy to find out about his affairs.

She has revealed for the first time how she fed the Black Sabbath frontman extra sleeping pills.

Sharon said: “I was a broken woman. He sent me an email that was meant for one of his women.

“Then he took his sleeping pills. I put an extra two in his drink . . . and asked him everything, and everything came out.

“He would have never told me the truth, ever. He was ashamed, afraid. I knew how long. I knew who it was. I knew what he was thinking and then, you know, you leave.

“Ozzy told me it was over with this woman and I believed him. Then, six months later, I found out it wasn’t and there were others.

“Only then did he come out and say, ‘I’m an addict. I can’t help it.’.” Troubled Ozzy went in to rehab for sex addiction after his affair with hairstylist Michelle Pugh was uncovered in April 2016.

The couple, who had been married 33 years, then split up — but reconciled four months later.

Sharon, who has helped Ozzy through drug issues, renewed her vows with him but added: “I don’t trust him. I worry about that. I don’t trust him as far as I can throw him.

“Nothing in the world hurts like infidelity. Nothing.”

Explaining her decision to stand by him, she said: “Nobody is going to want to ask me out. Who would ask me out? A big-mouth, older woman?

“This is as good as it gets and I love him. He’s my husband and I have to take care of him and you just become this woman that takes care of this person and this is my life. This is what I do.”

Perhaps with looking after Ozzy as a full time job, losing out on the X Factor was a blessing.