SHAMIMA Begum's dad said he AGREES with Home Secretary Sajid Javid's decision to strip his daughter of her British Citizenship.

Ahmed Ali, 60, said he is "on the side of the Government" after his Jihadi bride daughter showed "no remorse" for fleeing the UK in 2015 and marrying Dutch ISIS fighter Yago Riedijk.

Mr Ali told The Mail on Sunday: "I know they (the British Government) don’t want to take her back, and in this I don’t have a problem.

"I know she is stuck there but that’s because she has done actions that made her get stuck like this.

"I can’t say whether it is right or wrong, but if the law of the land says that it is correct to cancel her citizenship, then I agree."

Mr Ali, a retired tailor, came to the UK in 1975 and married Begum's mum, Asma, seven years after migrating.

I can’t say whether it is right or wrong, but if the law of the land says that it is correct to cancel her citizenship, then I agree.

The couple settled in Bethnal Green, East London, where they had four daughters, youngest one being Shamima.

Mr Ali began spending more time away from his family in London to frequently visit Bangladesh in the 1990s, when he married his second wife.

He last saw Shamima on his visit to the UK in March 2015, two months before she fled to Syria.

Shamima's dad said he never saw any signs of his daughter being radicalised and was never concerned about it, claiming she was "not that Islamic-minded".

He added: "If she at least admitted she made a mistake then I would feel sorry for her and other people would feel sorry for her. But she does not accept her wrong."

Earlier this week, Begum was stripped of her British citizenship after showing no remorse for joining the terror group.

An official Home Office letter breaking the shock news was delivered to Begum's "disappointed" family.

'I AM WILLING TO CHANGE'
After initially saying she had "no regrets" about joining ISIS, Begum said days after losing her citizenship that she is "willing to change".

The 19-year-old also claims her newborn son Jerah is so sick she will not allow him to return to the UK without her.

"I am struggling to get my supplies in right now," she told Sky News correspondent John Sparks while speaking from Syria.

"I don't have a card because they lost my card, so I have to run around to take care of my son now, when I am sick. I am not getting my stuff."

In a message to British politicians the teen said: "I would like them to re-evaluate my case with a bit more mercy in their heart, you know."

When asked by the Sky journalist if she could be rehabilitated following her time with the terror group, she replied: "I am willing to change."

The young mum also said she has no desire to go to Bangladesh - who don't want her anyway.

But it is illegal under international law to deprive someone of their nationality if to do so would leave that person stateless, meaning that Britain could be forced to take her in.

Bangladesh said the teen is not a Bangladeshi citizen so there is “no question” of her being allowed in - despite Britain’s move to strip her of her UK citizenship.

"The Government of Bangladesh is deeply concerned that she has been erroneously identified as a holder of dual citizenship shared with Bangladesh alongside her birthplace, the United Kingdom," tweeted minister of state for foreign affairs Shahriar Alam.

"Bangladesh asserts that Ms Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and has never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh.

"It may also be mentioned that she never visited Bangladesh in the past despite her parental lineage.

"So, there is no question of her being allowed to enter into Bangladesh."

The Home Office had claimed she has dual British-Bangladesh nationality due to her parents being from Bangladesh.

This has also been denied by the Begum family's solicitor.