PROSTITUTES have revealed some of the most bizarre requests they get from UK men — from the oddly unsexy to the extremely disturbing.

The confessions come after a survey found sex with an ex, sex scenes on TV or online and sex with a famous person were the top three British fantasies.

One Cambridge-based sex worker who calls herself Jessy says a lot of men don’t want sex at all, but just want to talk.

She told Cambridge News: “They just want female company where they can talk freely without being judged or condemned for their thoughts”.

But then there are the wackier fantasies she gets asked to bring to life.

UNUSUAL REQUESTS
Jessy, 29, said: “The most recent one that springs to mind is the man who wanted me to pull up in my car beside his van then get out and just kick him hard between the legs and drive off.”

She says she got paid £80 for her trouble on that job.

And there’s also an elderly man who pays to dress Jessy up in sexy outfits and then uses a remote control sex toy to pretend to control her like a robot.

He gets her to have sex “with the corner of a table” and asks her to do some even stranger things involving humiliation which Jessy wasn’t willing to divulge.

And in a worrying trend, she adds that some of the things people pay her to do are extremely sinister.

She adds: “Rape fantasies are now being asked for more often and although this can be very uncomfortable I would rather it was played out as a fantasy.”

WEIRD TRENDS
Another sex worker called Mandy, 25, says one of the strangest requests she gets is from a client who likes to dress up and be treated like a baby.

Mandy says she also gets more typical asks to play a naughty schoolgirl or strict teacher, but says she too has spotted a growing trend of an unexpected variety.

She said: “I have a noticed more men wanting fantasies about their relatives or friends which is quite unusual but I am seeing it a bit more.”

One of her clients even asks her to pretend to be his wife’s sister or mum, or that she’s a close friend of his wife.

But she says men generally want things their wives won’t give them like dressing up in lingerie or having oral and anal sex.

Prostitution itself is legal in the UK, but soliciting in public, kerb crawling, pimping and owning or managing a brothel are all crimes.