MUMS are stripping off to take 'sensual selfies' in a new online challenge, which encourages them to embrace their post-baby bodies.

Lots of women struggle with their changing figures during pregnancy and after giving birth but sex educator Ev'Yan Whitney is keen to change all that.

The #sensualselfiechallenge is all about body confidence and learning to love yourself, and it's picked up quite a following on Instagram.

Thousands of women have proudly showed off their beautiful curves on social media since the launch in September.

Ev'Yan challenged her followers to take five selfies, on each day, that "highlights your body, celebrates your sexuality, and encourages you to take up space".

The ladies are encouraged to sign up for the challenge on her website, to receive words of encouragement from Ev'Yan herself.

Nora Sanchez, who has a young son, was one of those taking part. She told Hello Giggles: "I felt super overwhelmed by the challenge because I’m a mum now.

"Loving my body and taking nudes comes second (or fiftieth) to my demanding bundle of love.

"But then I thought it over: If I am a new mum who struggles with body image, isn’t that exactly why I should participate in the #sensualselfiechallenge?"

"I admit I can be pretty vain," she added, "but I’d make sure to never reveal my stretch marks or uneven breasts, which were my two biggest insecurities going into this challenge.

"I thought about my uneven breasts: I did not want to admit to my little Instagram sphere that my boobs are so, so lopsided.

"But I also did not want to live in denial about my body. Nor did I want to pretend that I am the only person with breasts that are not the same size."