DEMI Lovato is selling the multimillion-dollar mansion she nearly died in.

The former Disney star, 26, has put her lavish $US9.45 ($A13 million) Hollywood Hills mansion on the market — the location where she suffered a near-fatal overdose in July.

“Her house is up for sale. She’s getting healthy and putting the past behind her,” a source told People magazine.

Lovato was rushed to hospital on July 24 after overdosing on a narcotic, and had to be revived with Narcan, which is usually used to reverse the effects of fentanyl, heroin or prescription painkillers.

People reports that Lovato has not returned to the property since that night — she was in hospital for about 10 days, then went to rehab.

The property, located behind Chateau Marmont in the Hollywood Hills, has four bedrooms and six bathrooms.

Lovato purchased the property in 2016.

Meantime, Selena Gomez has broken her silence over Lovato’s battle with addiction, saying she had reached out to her in private.

“All I’m saying is, I reached out personally,” Gomez said. “I didn’t do a public thing. I didn’t want to. I … I love her. I’ve known her since I was seven. So … it’s … that’s what I’ll say.”

Lovato publicly dissed her one-time BFF in 2014, saying she was sick of her “bulls**t”.

“Swimming away from the bulls*** bye b****,” she tweeted — and promptly deleted — in July last year.

She later confirmed on TV that she was fine with not being in Gomez’s life anymore.

However, the pair is said to be closer again and that much of the drama between the two was due to Gomez’s relationship with ex, Justin Bieber.