TWO-time Bond girl Nadja Regin has passed away at the age of 87, it's been reported today.

The Serbian actress appeared in both 1960s spy flicks From Russia with Love and Goldfinger.

Just last week fellow Goldfinger star Tania Mallett died aged 77.

007 movie bosses paid tribute to the Nadja in a Twitter statement this morning.

"We are very sorry to learn that Nadja Regin has passed away at the age of 87," they wrote.

"Our thoughts are with her family and friends at this sad time."

Nadja played bellydancer Bonita in the hit 1964 British spy thriller Goldfinger alongside Sean Connery.

In 1963's From Russia with Love she played the mistress of Brit spy Kerim Bey who ran 'Station T' in Istanbul.

Nadja once revealed that she'd been initially reluctant to take a role in the legendary spy films.

"To be honest, in the beginning I was very embarrassed, because they were such tiny little roles," she said.

"But once The Queen had a tiny role as a Bond girl (in the London Olympics opening ceremony), I thought, well, if it’s good enough for Her Majesty I shouldn’t be so embarrassed!"

Her TV roles included The Avengers, Danger Man, The Saint and Dixon of Dock Green.

In the 1970s her work included selecting film scripts for film companies including Rank Films and Hammer Films.

More recently she devoted her time to writing.

Her novel The Victims and the Fools was published under her full name Nadja Poderegin.

She has also written a children's story The Puppet Planet and was working on her memoirs at the time of her death.

Fellow Bond girl Tania passed away was revealed on March 31, 2019.

A statement posted on Facebook page Bond Stars read: “Unfortunately we must share the very sad news that our dear friend Tania Mallet has sadly passed away.

“She was a very classy and beautiful lady inside and out.”