THE ex-partner of missing mum Sarah Wellgreen was today pictured outside their home after police smashed their way inside to search the property.

Police said forensics officers and sniffer dogs are searching the property in New Ash Green near Dartford, Kent this morning after receiving 'new information'.

Sarah had shared the property with Ben Lacomba - the father of her three children - but was in the process of trying to buy him out when she vanished.

Ben was arrested last month and quizzed over Sarah’s disappearance. He has been freed on bail and his father insists his son has done nothing wrong.

Today Mr Lacomba was seen leaving the house at around 1pm - around four hours after police arrived this morning.

It is not known if he was at home at the time police swooped on the house.

It is understood police have returned to the property following "information received by the investigation team".

One neighbour, a woman who asked not to be named, said: “I saw about six officers breaking into the house. I knew it must be something to do with the search.

“They just got out the van and went straight to the house - it was obvious what they were doing as they were going straight there.

“I was in my car and all I could see was an object in the air, I didn’t know what it was.

“I’ve not seen anyone come out though - they’ve been in there all morning.”

Investigating Officer Detective Inspector Chris Greenstreet said: "Officers are continuing to search a number of areas in north and west Kent in connection with identified lines of enquiry.

"Following information received by the investigation team, a further search of a property in New Ash Green is being carried out this morning."

It is understood a further residential address in New Ash Green is also being searched as part of the ongoing investigation today.

Sarah was still living with ex Ben Lacomba, 38, when she vanished on October 9.

They shared the home in New Ash Green for the sake of their three children but she had secured a mortgage to buy him out.

Her new partner Neil James, 45, said her need to live with Ben forced their own relationship to end briefly this summer.

But they reunited and planned to wed in Guildford with another ceremony in Majorca - where Sarah once lived with Mr Lacomba.

Sarah, 46 — who police believe may have been murdered — disappeared from her home three weeks ago and has not been seen since. The beauty therapist has missed the birthday of one of her children.

Police searched a section of the River Thames yesterday as part of the hunt and earlier this week scoured an area opposite the Bluewater Shopping Centre.