WHEN it comes to her relationship, an age difference means nothing to Sarah Paulson.

Paulson, 43, has been dating actress Holland Taylor, 75, since 2015 and neither of them minds the striking 32-year age gap — despite its headline-making quality, the New York Post reported.

“If anyone wants to spend any time thinking I’m strange for loving the most spectacular person on the planet, then that’s their problem,” Paulson told Modern Luxury’s June issues, as excerpted by People. “I’m doing just fine.”

Although the American Horror Story actress is seemingly unfazed now, there was a time when she was sceptical of bringing her relationship into the spotlight.

“Early on, when people found out I was with [Taylor], some said, ‘I think you have to be careful, I’m afraid it’s going to affect your career negatively,’” Paulson previously told The Edit. “I was like, what? It never occurred to me at all.”

Paulson made her love for Holland a priority and ultimately didn’t care what anyone — including Hollywood bigwigs — had to say about it.

“It occurred to me, ‘Should I not?’ And then I thought, ‘Why would I not?’” Paulson recalled in the same interview. “The fact I’m having this thought is wrong. But I had a moment of societal concern; wondering if, maybe, people who didn’t know that about me would be like, ‘Wait, what?’ But then, you know, I did it anyway.”

The Ocean’s 8 star added that age does not concern her professionally.

‘If being older means the kind of roles that I’m getting to play now because of all the ups and downs and hills and valleys preceding it, I say bring it on,’ she said.

‘Every once in a while, I’ll go, “Wow. That’s seven years shy of 50.” That’s the big five-oh. But then I go, “Stop running seven years down the road. You have no idea what your life will look like and where you’ll be.”

‘And that’s just what makes life so sweet. You cross your fingers, take a deep breath and jump. And that’s really all you can do.’