ACTRESS Rosanna Arquette has revealed that some female agents in Hollywood pressured her to keep quiet about her claim that Harvey Weinstein sexually assaulted her.

According to the New York Post, Arquette said that Weinstein was responsible for landing her career in the “gutter” by badmouthing her to producers and directors around town as a “pain in the ass” after she refused his advances.

“Look what happened to us,” Arquette said, referring to a generation of actresses caught up in Weinstein’s alleged sexual assaults, including Daryl Hannah, Mira Sorvino, Asia Argento and Rose McGowan.

“The years of work we could have done! Now we’re middle-aged women.”

Arquette — who alleged Weinstein attempted to sexually assault her in the ’90s — recalls to Sheila Weller on NextTribe: “I told people in the industry about my experience with Harvey in the hotel that day. I didn’t hide it.

“When I told them, I would hear, ‘I’d keep my mouth shut about that if I were you’ — even from female agents. I heard that warning and thought, ‘OK, no one is going to believe me. My words will get back to him. I’m f***ed!’”

She believed: “Maybe Harvey would be at a dinner party and say ... ‘Don’t work with her. She’s a pain in the ass.’ He had the power to do that ... I went from being an A-list actress in America to down in the gutter.”

She continued, “So many directors have recently said, ‘I really wanted you for that role’ ... And so many people — agents and producers and managers — were complicit.”

She adds that some victims still haven’t come forward.

“I was a survivor of serious sexual harassment, but I was not raped,” she said.

“But my friends were ... including those who still won’t come forward and give their names because the experience has been so triggering.”

She has also turned to activism: “Getting women out of trafficking is my passion,” she says. “I want to get rid of all the scumbags, from the Weinsteins to the pimps. And, especially now, we can do it.”

Weinstein has denied the allegations.