IF Ronda Rousey blazed a trail in the UFC, she’s commenced her new life in World Wrestling Entertainment just the same.

While Rousey remains quiet, several WWE legends are happy to highlight the strides she has made in her new career, in just a few short months.

From stealing the show at WrestleMania, to main eventing WWE Summerslam this weekend, Rousey has bounced back from her final UFC bouts, to captivate the world once again.

WWE Chief Operating Officer Paul Levesque (legendary wrestler Triple H) played a significant role in signing Rousey to the wrestling company, and he says Rousey’s success is down to one critical factor — she learns at a faster rate than anything he has seen before.

“I knew Ronda was going to be something special,” Levesque said.

“She’s a unique person. Once we started to train, I realised, ‘Oh my god’.

“I’ve never seen anyone pick the business up as fast as Kurt Angle did, but Ronda has done it faster than that, it’s just incredible.

“She’s crazy dedicated, she’s a crazy athlete. If you don’t tell her to stop doing something, she will do something until she passes out.

“Just her innate ability to understand it, when you lay something out. When I explain the reasons, we do what we do. She says, ‘got it’, and literally, she got it. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

WWE legend Kurt Angle teamed with Rousey to defeat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 33 this April.

It was Rousey’s first match as a wrestler, and it left everyone else on the card in the shade.

While Angle admits she is still learning, he’s shocked at her progress in such a short space of time also.

“We made it a point to accent Ronda,” Angle explains.

“We wanted the match to revolve around her, and we succeeded. We told a really good story. Triple H and Stephanie were exceptional in what they did and we all came up with a great structure of a match.

“With Ronda, she just started. You can’t expect her to feel it out there and know what to do. She’s a fighter, she goes by instinct.

“When you’re out there as a performer, you have to think all the time. When you’re a fighter, you go by reaction, by instinct. You’re not thinking.

“So, Ronda has had to change everything she has done to switch over to sports entertainment and she’s done it extremely well.”

Rousey will headline Monday’s Summerslam pay-per-view where she competes for the WWE RAW Women’s’ championship against Alexa Bliss.

If successful she will have become champion in the quickest time in company history.

From there, she would take the title to Australia, a place she has had mixed fortunes.

It was at UFC193 where she lost in devastating fashion to Holly Holm, in front of a record UFC crowd of over 56,000.

Come October 6, at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rousey is on track to smash that record, and it’s not the first one that will fall, according to WWE COO Levesque (Triple H).

“Her ceiling is incredible here,” Levesque said.

“She’s succeeded in every way. She has an incredible future.”