A CREEP who forced couples to have sex at gunpoint inside motels while he robbed them has been sentenced to 148 years in prison, according to reports.

Rasheed Powell, 43, was told his "reign of terror ends here" after he was convicted in March on 60 counts, including aggravated sexual assault and robbery.

The assaults — which occurred over two months in 2012 at motels in New Jersey — involved Powell stalking couples, forcing his way into their rooms and demanding they perform sexual acts on each other.

Then the perv locked the men up in the bathroom before he sexually assaulted the women himself, according to the report.

He targeted eight victims — four women and four men, according to MyCentralJersey.com.

Authorities used DNA to identify Powell as the attacker.

One of the victims called Powell a “monster” during the nearly nearly two-hour proceeding in a crowded court room, the outlet reported.

“I hope you don’t have the option to see daylight again,” she declared.

Another woman said that the day Powell attacked her — Easter Sunday 2012 — caused her to become suicidal and suffer from panic attacks, self-mutilation and nightmares.

She also accused her attacker of threatening to kill her and go after her family if she ratted him out.

“I’m standing up today. I won’t allow what you have done to control me,” the victim said. “You made your bed, now lie in it.”

A judge told Powell: “Your reign of terror ends here."